SGH-I337 Dev ROM/Firmware

Search This thread

Simon.SJC

Jul 9, 2016
Anyone found or have a dev rom for the Gs4 SGH-I337? My cousin played with his phone a while ago and it had a recovery problem so i used ODIN to flash the stock-recovery.img. Recovery successfully installed but now the ROM isn't working. I tried to add back the firmware it had (I believe 4.4.2 or 4.2.2) but now it's on a boot loop on the Samsung Custom screen. After boot it'll vibrate multiple times and then it'll stop vibrating but phone would get warm. I was thinking if somebody can help me find a Dev ROM I'll might be able to redownload the original firmware. That's what I did to my Verizon Gs5 (currently running LineageOS). Thanks if anybody can help

npjohnson

Recognized Developer
Anyone found or have a dev rom for the Gs4 SGH-I337? My cousin played with his phone a while ago and it had a recovery problem so i used ODIN to flash the stock-recovery.img. Recovery successfully installed but now the ROM isn't working. I tried to add back the firmware it had (I believe 4.4.2 or 4.2.2) but now it's on a boot loop on the Samsung Custom screen. After boot it'll vibrate multiple times and then it'll stop vibrating but phone would get warm. I was thinking if somebody can help me find a Dev ROM I'll might be able to redownload the original firmware. That's what I did to my Verizon Gs5 (currently running LineageOS). Thanks if anybody can help

You have an AT&T variant, which means there is no developer edition for your device, and you can't use another devices.

The S5 has a special vulnerability that allows one to convert to developer edition, but it doesn't apply to the S4.

AndroidFan186

Aug 18, 2017
Rochester NY

Are you still interested? or Issue already fixed?

Reactions: MADEHACKER

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You have an AT&T variant, which means there is no developer edition for your device, and you can't use another devices.

The S5 has a special vulnerability that allows one to convert to developer edition, but it doesn't apply to the S4.

Are you still interested? or Issue already fixed?