SGS II model i9101 found in Vietnam

Search This thread

trungdaika

Apr 11, 2010
Just saw a i9101 model in tinhte.vn forums from a friend of mine.
He said he flash it with KE2 and now it stucks at the boot screen which show i9101:confused:
He opened the back cover, removed the battery and the lable notes that's a i9101 model from samsung, made in korea.
Here's some shot which is visible of the boot screen. The picture he took of the lable is not very clear.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/Army-8x/26052011004.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/Army-8x/26052011005.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/Army-8x/26052011006.jpg

I dont have any further info about the CPU because it's stuck.

stuclark

May 15, 2006
London, UK
The battery connector is on the right hand side, not the left as on UK (non-NFC) models.

The Korean models that have TV and NFC also have the battery connector on the right...

... significant? ...got NFC? ... Don't know...

dhiru1602

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2010
I guess the I9101 is the version with NFC. Lets wait to see what version the Indian SGS II will be.

zorkis

May 14, 2011
Looks very interesting! Hopefully, they will mark if it has NFC or not since ppl will be confused about which models is going to have NFC and which one doesnt.

erazer007

Apr 2, 2011
Bangalore
www.youtube.com
I think what he means is the + - signs on the battery. On the one shown in the pictures, the icons are on the right side of the battery rather than the left as on the UK units.

There is no difference in the connector just the printing on the battery as you can see from the picture without the battery in it.

Last edited:

Sleepycat3

May 8, 2011
I think what he means is the + - signs on the battery. On the one shown in the pictures, the icons are on the right side of the battery rather than the left as on the UK units.

There is no difference in the connector just the printing on the battery as you can see from the picture without the battery in it.

Mine is the UK model and the +- signs are on the right side. The +- signs are underneath the connectors. So if you look on the back side of the battery, the +- signs are on the left because the connectors are on the left if looked at from the rear.

img0663fi.jpg

Reactions: erazer007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mine is the UK model and the +- signs are on the right side. The +- signs are underneath the connectors. So if you look on the back side of the battery, the +- signs are on the left because the connectors are on the left if looked at from the rear.

img0663fi.jpg