• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SGXU WM 6.5 Bliss Theme & Titanium Remix

Search This thread

spikegotti

Mar 31, 2009
St. John
www.facebook.com
its possible, but u would have to do this

<Layer ID="CalenderCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">
<Image ID="Icon" Left="10" Top="8" Width="60" Height="60" ScaleStyle="Fit" Source="\Windows\Time.png" />
<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">
<Text ID="Text 2" Left="72" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>
</Text>

to

<Image ID="Icon" Left="10" Top="8" Width="60" Height="60" ScaleStyle="Fit" Source="\Windows\Time.png" />

this would only remove the text for Calender, you must remove the text code under the xxxxxxCondensed layer id for the others to have only icons

the cpr file can be edited using wordpad

sandrinopi

Dec 1, 2008
Tuscany
How do you get top and bottom bar so transparent ?

I am tryhing a lot of mods (HDWall included), but none works on my Xperia.

I'm on a 23569 ROM.

Thanks
S

Last edited:

kancrutt

Nov 9, 2007
JakARTa
its possible, but u would have to do this

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="72" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>
</Text>

to

this would only remove the text for Calender, you must remove the text code under the xxxxxxCondensed layer id for the others to have only icons

the cpr file can be edited using wordpad
thanx again, i will try :)