• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Shadowgun Deadzone full tegra 3 effects on all devices!

Search This thread

Brad55555

Feb 14, 2011
So I was digging inside the app data and I found out that just like in dead trigger we can use the exploit in shadowgun deadzone.
To get full tegra 3 effects do the following steps

1.Using a root explorer navigate to data/data/com.madfingergames.deadzone/shared_prefs/com.madfingergames.deadzone.xml
2.In the xml file edit <int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”3″ /> to <int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”4″ /> and <int name=”OptionsGraphicDetail” value=”3″ /> to <int name=”******Options.GraphicDetail” value=”4″ />
3.Delete the backed up xml
4.Change permissions to read only untick middle row.
5.Launch the game and enjoy :D

bstylz911

Jan 10, 2009
Las Vegas
Well I'm on Bruce's ics rom performance gov. To Max 1400.
Graphics r still lagging with stock settings ...

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

GavTheStoner

Feb 20, 2010
Exeter
If you are on a cm10 Rom you might need to goto developer options in settings and check disable hw overlays to stop flickering. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I was digging inside the app data and I found out that just like in dead trigger we can use the exploit in shadowgun deadzone.
    To get full tegra 3 effects do the following steps

1.Using a root explorer navigate to data/data/com.madfingergames.deadzone/shared_prefs/com.madfingergames.deadzone.xml
    2.In the xml file edit <int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”3″ /> to <int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”4″ /> and <int name=”OptionsGraphicDetail” value=”3″ /> to <int name=”******Options.GraphicDetail” value=”4″ />
    3.Delete the backed up xml
    4.Change permissions to read only untick middle row.
    5.Launch the game and enjoy :D