[SHARE][APP][PATCH] DISABLE limiting brightness //THERMAL\\.

Search This thread

Jhon998

Nov 27, 2013
UK - Live in UAE
SHARING THE APP, ALL CREDITS GO TO TWEAKERS AND OPTIMIZERS ON GOOGLE PLAY, ANY ISSUES, PLEASE WRITE THEM IN THE PLAY PAGE OF THE APP LINKED DOWN BELOW.

FIX SYSTEM CONTROL ON DECREASED BRIGHTNESS TO PREVENT HEAT

The below issue is only present on lg custom roms from 4.2 and up, thermel controls the brightness to low it down to prevent heat, this app patches the thermal to remove some vlaues.

Some advanced users use the dialler to go to the hidden menu to disable the thermal, this app is very useful for simple and fast, also to tablets with no dialler.
Hey every one,

Today, I'm going to present to you an easy way to disable the auto lowering the brightness when in 100%, and make it sit for life-long...

It's an easy way...

I HAVE NOT DEVELOPED THAT APP!!!

Its BTW already there, but i want to share it with you guys!!

Q: What is it? A: its an app called "LGBrightnessPatcher"

Q: What it does? A: it restrict the system from getting brightness decreased, when slight heat.

Q: Require root? A: of course!

Q: Does it glue the brightness to 100%? A: No, you can adjust it from the brightness slider bar...

The app patches the brightness watcher and preventing it from changing the value when the screen gets 100% after an amount of time to let the device cool down, and not to get heat...

Other than that, the patching process would not take longer than 10 seconds!! and its totally safe!! i tested it myself!!

Instructions:

1. Root your device.
2. Install the app from the links down below.
3. Give root permission grant.
4. Touch on apply permanent patch.
5. Wait 5 seconds, got a toast massage?
6. Reboot.
7. Enjoy 100% brightness without limiting!!

Before download, let me thank the developer of the app, Tweakers and Optimizers who make that app possible!!
Its an genus app BTW!!!

Links, why? you'll find it in play store: LGBrightnessPatcher

Have a good day everyone! and get your G3 brighter, i mean stick at 100% all the time...

FEEDBACK guys, i tested it in LG G PAD V500, in stock 4.2.2 and 4.4.2, hope will work for the G3...

Press thank, rate...

15/04/2015: Looks like some folks have troubles installing the patch correctly, to fix the problem install busybox from play store.

Last edited:

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
Will this work with the Optmius g3 Rom on the G2

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

L

LastStandingDroid

Custom Rom will for sure disable this or add as an option it's a good thing it's maybe a risk that we can burn the screen in

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

L

LastStandingDroid

It's not sealed from elements such as water or dust resistant purpose, so the heat should find a way out!
By coming from s2 to note II and s4 where the screen burned in its a chance this might as well. just a thought not sure mate

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SHARING THE APP, ALL CREDITS GO TO TWEAKERS AND OPTIMIZERS ON GOOGLE PLAY, ANY ISSUES, PLEASE WRITE THEM IN THE PLAY PAGE OF THE APP LINKED DOWN BELOW.

FIX SYSTEM CONTROL ON DECREASED BRIGHTNESS TO PREVENT HEAT

The below issue is only present on lg custom roms from 4.2 and up, thermel controls the brightness to low it down to prevent heat, this app patches the thermal to remove some vlaues.

Some advanced users use the dialler to go to the hidden menu to disable the thermal, this app is very useful for simple and fast, also to tablets with no dialler.
    Hey every one,

Today, I'm going to present to you an easy way to disable the auto lowering the brightness when in 100%, and make it sit for life-long...

It's an easy way...

I HAVE NOT DEVELOPED THAT APP!!!

Its BTW already there, but i want to share it with you guys!!

Q: What is it? A: its an app called "LGBrightnessPatcher"

Q: What it does? A: it restrict the system from getting brightness decreased, when slight heat.

Q: Require root? A: of course!

Q: Does it glue the brightness to 100%? A: No, you can adjust it from the brightness slider bar...

The app patches the brightness watcher and preventing it from changing the value when the screen gets 100% after an amount of time to let the device cool down, and not to get heat...

Other than that, the patching process would not take longer than 10 seconds!! and its totally safe!! i tested it myself!!

Instructions:

1. Root your device.
    2. Install the app from the links down below.
    3. Give root permission grant.
    4. Touch on apply permanent patch.
    5. Wait 5 seconds, got a toast massage?
    6. Reboot.
    7. Enjoy 100% brightness without limiting!!

Before download, let me thank the developer of the app, Tweakers and Optimizers who make that app possible!!
    Its an genus app BTW!!!

Links, why? you'll find it in play store: LGBrightnessPatcher

Have a good day everyone! and get your G3 brighter, i mean stick at 100% all the time...

FEEDBACK guys, i tested it in LG G PAD V500, in stock 4.2.2 and 4.4.2, hope will work for the G3...

Press thank, rate...

15/04/2015: Looks like some folks have troubles installing the patch correctly, to fix the problem install busybox from play store.
    Dialer
    3845#*model number#
    Then go down to the high temp anf thermal options and enable them on
    Been using it like this for a few days haven't noticed any negative side effects. But you are responsible for your own actions :p