• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[SHARE] COS 12 App Themer for All CM 12.x ROMs [UNIVERSAL]

Naman Bhalla

Jan 1, 2014
Here,I am sharing with you a work done by @Abhishek and @Sanyam Jain on the YU Forum (Sorry OnePlus,I now own YU's device) . These people ported the COS 12 App Themer for all CM 12.x ROMs. @lokesh.3440 has confirmed it working for OnePlus One too (He tested it on Exodus for OPO) . Also,another user has confirmed it working on Samsung Devices too...

The original post by them :-

.................................................​​

Hey guys/gals :D

Are you fond of cos 12 app themer ..... and want to theme each app separately ??? So you are at the right place !!! Yes you heard it correctly CyanogenOs app themer is ported to all those roms which support CM Themes .... Layers guys go away this thread is not for you:p

Simple method to install it

Just flash the zip given below and have fun

LINK :- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347796978 (In the original thread,link was to a Google Drive file,but there is a download limit there,so I uploaded to my AFH)

Screenshots :-

.................................................​

And,yes,all and all credits to Abhishek and Sanyam Jain ..... Their original thread can be found here :- http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads/universal-cos-app-themer-ported.19961/

Enjoy peeps !!!

Screenshots of it working on OPO :-

Attachments

BFMSAND

Oct 13, 2010
Not working in ressurection Remix, wrote this also as a reply to the original thread, i dont have a logcat but right over my reply theres some other one with the same issue who provided a logcat.
All i get is just FC when i try to open it.

Reactions: Naman Bhalla

Naman Bhalla

Jan 1, 2014
Works on Blisspop 3.9...... thanks
Freaking awesome. Thanks for the contribution. Been waiting for something like this!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Welcome both of you...
Not working in ressurection Remix, wrote this also as a reply to the original thread, i dont have a logcat but right over my reply theres some other one with the same issue who provided a logcat.
All i get is just FC when i try to open it.
Yeah. I had posted a logcat given to me by a OP Forum member... Let's see.... I was not at home. Just came back. Will try to solve myself.

Sent from my CM nightlied lettuce

Reactions: LidaFlorida

maxed4901

Aug 11, 2013
Male'
www.blogger.com
Interesting! i cam across the perfect rom yeterday... unfortunately it is AOSP based.. do you think this app themer will work on it? ROM IS SOKP5.1. Device is Bacon - One Plus one. It comes with layers engine

Naman Bhalla

Jan 1, 2014
Confirm
Works on Blisspop 3.9 KLTE
Thanks for confirmation.
Great work's on Aicp nightly (OnePlus One)!
Thanks.
Naman Bhalla
BAD! Not cut image by background home screen and lock screen:eek:
Sorry. I didn't understand you... As far as screenshots are concerned, none are mine... Some are from original thread and rest sent to me by a tester.
It's LEGEN..wait for it...DARY! Thanks:good::good:
Welcome.
You suppose this works om G3 on AICP rom?
Yes. It will work.... It should.

Sent from my CM nightlied lettuce

LordArcadius

Mar 29, 2015
Delhi
www.vipuljha.com
Here,I am sharing with you a work done by @Abhishek and @Sanyam Jain on the YU Forum (Sorry OnePlus,I now own YU's device) . These people ported the COS 12 App Themer for all CM 12.x ROMs. @lokesh.3440 has confirmed it working for OnePlus One too (He tested it on Exodus for OPO) . Also,another user has confirmed it working on Samsung Devices too...

The original post by them :-

.................................................​​

Hey guys/gals :D

Are you fond of cos 12 app themer ..... and want to theme each app separately ??? So you are at the right place !!! Yes you heard it correctly CyanogenOs app themer is ported to all those roms which support CM Themes .... Layers guys go away this thread is not for you:p

Simple method to install it

Just flash the zip given below and have fun

LINK :- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347796978 (In the original thread,link was to a Google Drive file,but there is a download limit there,so I uploaded to my AFH)

Screenshots :-

.................................................​

And,yes,all and all credits to Abhishek and Sanyam Jain ..... Their original thread can be found here :- http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads/universal-cos-app-themer-ported.19961/

Enjoy peeps !!!

Screenshots of it working on OPO :-

Will it also work in CM12.1 based ROMs like RR, SOKP, AICP too?

Naman Bhalla

Jan 1, 2014
Will it also work in CM12.1 based ROMs like RR, SOKP, AICP too?
It will work on all CM 12.x based ROMs .... In short,it should work with all ROMs having the Theme Engine support. SOKP I think has Layers support and not Theme Engine,so it will not work with it.

Can confirm it gets a force close in Resurrection Remix.
A fix will soon be uploaded on Resurrection Remix Github and it will be fixed.ROM Side issue and not Issue of the Port.

LordArcadius

Mar 29, 2015
Delhi
www.vipuljha.com
It will work on all CM 12.x based ROMs .... In short,it should work with all ROMs having the Theme Engine support. SOKP I think has Layers support and not Theme Engine,so it will not work with it.

A fix will soon be uploaded on Resurrection Remix Github and it will be fixed.ROM Side issue and not Issue of the Port.
Ahh! It didn't worked in RR! It's getting force stop!! How can i revert back to previous theme engine app?