[SHARE] LineageOS 19/18.1 android 11 and 12 Combined galaxy tab A 10.1 (2019)SM-T515/SM-T510

Search This thread

pankspoo

Account currently disabled
Jun 27, 2013
in front of ENCHILADA
First of all this is not my work is just tried this rom and its preety stable. Thanks to developers @phhusson @Magendanz

DESCLAIMER :use it your own risk.

So finally this rom booted on galaxy tab SM-T515 everything thing is working with small bugs as mentioned below.
Download files given below:

Bugs :
1)voLTE: not working tried phh treble settings to solve the issue but no luck.
Other networks, data calling works perfectly

2)MTP: mtp not working but you can transfer files after booting device in TWRP mode

3)audio not recording in videos use open camera app and go to settings and set default audio as a source.

4)For Linageos 19 android 12 twrp internal storage nonaccesible so to restore back to stock ROM just falsh latest Odin firmware using
ODIN app

Reverting to Samsung oneui:
For Linageos 19 android 12 twrp internal storage nonaccesible so to restore back to stock ROM just falsh latest Odin firmware using
ODIN app

Download firmware using this app:
Download link for Android/Linux/Mac/Windows:

Linageos18.1 user restore your oneui backup using twrp or use ODIN firmware.

Except these you can check and tell me I didn't found anything till now

Download this gsi file:(only this is compatible)

Download arm 32 android 11 gapps :

Linageos 19 android 12:(Gapps included)

Download magisk zip:

If you gets device certification error follow this post:

XZ file extractor android app:

Process :
1)Download all files given first extract xz file gsi file using xz extractor you gets img file.
2)Now transfer gsi.img, gapps and magisk file in tablet.
3)boot tablet to TWRP MODE
4)Now first select wipe >advance wipe>select system> slide
5) now go back click install click install img you will see your file click on it and select system partition and enter.
6) now we have to install gapps but we need to first resize system partition so

First click mount and mount system Partation now go to wipe>advance wipe>select system >clcik repair >click resize
7)now click install and. Select gapps and flash.
8)now go back install magisk and hit reboot.

After reboot you may face device certification error so to solve this go to magisk and install magisk hide props configuration module and reboot your phone.

Follow this video i will update thread soon
Android 11 Linageos 18.1

Android 12 lineageOS 19

Last edited:

HansMampf

Dec 4, 2009
I have one issue and some questions.

When using a Bluetooth Headset, I have no sound in apps like Jitsi. Mic on the Bluetooth Headset is working in Jitsi, the others can here me. When using e.g. youtube in Chromium I can hear sound via the Bluetooth Headset.
I checked "Force-disable A2DP offload" and restarted, still the same.
Any Ideas?

And some Questions:
- Is magisk only needed for root? I don't need to root, do i still have to install magisk?
- in twrp I can't mount the system partition, so I cant fix it, but the rom is working. So how to mount system?
- I don't want gapps, is it ok to use the roms without gapps? so eg this one ...treble_a64_bvS.img ?
- in the description downloadlinks you are using: 18: treble_a64_bvS-vndklite but 19: treble_a64_bgS, so should one use vndklite for 18 but not for 19? Or also for 19? What is better? ...

Regards

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
This is confirmed to work on the T-510? Curiosity will brick the tab, like it kills the cat....
Yep. It works. I previously had the latest Nexus rom flashed on my SMT-510, so in TWRP I just flashed Lineage 19.1 to system, formatted data, rebooted and it loaded successfully. With Magisk 24.1. It all runs surprisingly well. No issues so far other than no USB file transfer or ability to mount System partition.

betacrypt

Jan 17, 2018
I have one issue and some questions.

When using a Bluetooth Headset, I have no sound in apps like Jitsi. Mic on the Bluetooth Headset is working in Jitsi, the others can here me. When using e.g. youtube in Chromium I can hear sound via the Bluetooth Headset.
I checked "Force-disable A2DP offload" and restarted, still the same.
Any Ideas?

And some Questions:
- Is magisk only needed for root? I don't need to root, do i still have to install magisk?
- in twrp I can't mount the system partition, so I cant fix it, but the rom is working. So how to mount system?
- I don't want gapps, is it ok to use the roms without gapps? so eg this one ...treble_a64_bvS.img ?
- in the description downloadlinks you are using: 18: treble_a64_bvS-vndklite but 19: treble_a64_bgS, so should one use vndklite for 18 but not for 19? Or also for 19? What is better? ...

Regards
I can only answer some of your questions:
- Magisk is only used for root. It's not required.
- Mounting /system in TWRP or in a File explorer doesn't seem to be possible.
- GApps is built in to roms with "...bgS.img.xz". For vanilla roms without gapps download the "...bvS.img.xz"file.
- For LOS 19, I flashed treble_a64_bgS and didn't have an issue. I can't comment on the vndklite version or what it's used for since I never tried it.

Last edited:

Shawnashley

Yep. It works. I previously had the latest Nexus rom flashed on my SMT-510, so in TWRP I just flashed Lineage 19.1 to system, formatted data, rebooted and it loaded successfully. With Magisk 24.1. It all runs surprisingly well. No issues so far other than no USB file transfer or ability to mount System partition.
Any idea about success of I am running Megadanz 11.0 ROM?

Hey there!
I Installed this a couple of weeks ago, but has to reinstall nexus stock 11.0 pretty quickly, as after spending an evening trying to fix issues, it just wouldn't work.

Issues:
1) App crashes are constant. I cannot open Chrome, YouTube, Google Podcasts, Twitter - they all crash to launcher. - Cache, dalvik and data was cleared, still nothing
2) Gesture Navigation is missing - is it meant to be?
3) Magisk installs successfully,, but is then not recognised by the app, meaning no modules. - Is that normal?

Does anyone have any idea on how I could fix these issues, so I can install again?

Many thanks

Top Liked Posts