• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SHARE][ROM][BETA][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for Realme 2 Pro [RMX1801]

Search This thread

nitish159

Apr 3, 2012
lineageos.png

What is LineageOS?
LineageOS, also known as LineageOS Android Distribution and Lineage (/ˈlɪn.i.ɪdʒ/), is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.

Bugs List
  • Fingerprint is not working
  • You tell?
Downloads and Flashing instruction

Screenshots
gZ0V7ED.jpg

u1famKi.jpg

k8D0HTI.jpg

JL8PGLY.jpg

Credits:
  • This ROM was entirely developed by Samar Vispute, I am just sharing it here.

yash10103

May 15, 2014
Great Rom

This ROM is great. Great Battery Life, performance. Using it since 2 days. Just that there are few issues that I faced while using this ROM.
1. SD card recognised and showed corrupted but unable to format it.
2. When using Netflix, If i get a text on WhatsApp and try to open it by tapping on the banner, phones goes to lockscreen.
3. Unable to use camera in WhatsApp.

Pranav365

Jul 24, 2019
Good roam very stable.only problem is fingerprint not working I hope it will be fixed in the next update

Riyad_

Jan 23, 2015
Chittagong
Did not disabled the camera2api on COS! and already installed the ROm ..that's why the front cam is not working now! What should i do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineageos.png

What is LineageOS?
    LineageOS, also known as LineageOS Android Distribution and Lineage (/ˈlɪn.i.ɪdʒ/), is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.

Bugs List
    • Fingerprint is not working
    • You tell?
    Downloads and Flashing instruction

Screenshots
    gZ0V7ED.jpg

u1famKi.jpg

k8D0HTI.jpg

JL8PGLY.jpg

Credits:
    • This ROM was entirely developed by Samar Vispute, I am just sharing it here.
    Nice one bro. Keep updating and giving us great experience. Love you bro
    I want to ask, sir, why can't this ROM be installed on my hh, is this LINEAGE 16 ROM based on COS 5
    You need to update to color os 6 and thn flash this rom.
    For more cooperation join realme-2-pro telegram group.
    I want to ask, sir, why can't this ROM be installed on my hh, is this LINEAGE 16 ROM based on COS 5
    Is this rom support SD card?