[SHARE][ROM][Hannah] lineageOS 17.1(Unofficial) Moto E5 Plus GAMING ROM

Search This thread
Sep 22, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
Hello Guys. This is Ameer Hamza new to Xda and android development.

There was a huge request from Moto E5 owners to have an Android Q ROM as most developers stopped their support for this device after Android 9

Android 10 ROM for Moto E5 Plus (hannah) unofficial

I'm not the owner, modder, developer or compiler of the ROM. I'm sharing it for the sake of public service.

What's Working:

Using this ROM since 3 weeks. This ROM is super stable. Everything is working fine

SOME MOTO GESTURES ALSO PRE-AVAILIBLE LIKE CHOP FLASHLIGHT, SHAKE TO OPEN CAMERA ETC

What's not working:

Nothing. But I didn't tried NFC. Expecting it to be functional too

As like lineageOS for other devices, Internal audio recording is not available for screen recorder.

Magisk is not working. Use superSU instead to root

You cannot flash custom Kernel with this ROM

Bugs:

No noticeable bug. But sometimes Screen freezes and doesn't respond to touch. This glitch restores just by turning screen off and on. But it is very rare to occur.

My own Experience:

This ROM is most optimized ROM for this Device.

Game Play:
Although Device has Snapdragon 425 chipset which is not for high-end gaming. But this ROM proved to be revolutionary for gaming

As far as PUBG is concerned, I can easily play it on Ultra HD 30 FPS or Balanced 60 FPS.😱 That too absolute lag-free

After 1.5 hours of Gaming on Ultra HD, my CPU temperature was 39°C. Make sure it doesn't pass 45°C and hopefully won't

Screenshot_20201215-021027_Gallery.png

Battery Backup: up-to 11 hours and 30 minutes

Animations: Out-Standing

Overall Performance: 10 times better than stock ROM. Much better than any ROM for this device

Screenshot_20201215-023633_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20201215-023717_Settings.png

Screenshot_20201215-023846_Trebuchet.png

Installation:

Unlock bootloader (skip if already unlocked)

2. Install TWRP/other recrecovery. (Skip if already have)

3. Place ROM file in Internal storage, SD Card or USB OTG according to ease and comfort

4. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache and Vendor

5. Locate your ROM Zip file to install. Swipe to confirm

6. Flash GAPPS as they are not included in ROM package. Get it from Opengapps.com

Set it up and get ready to dive into unlimited gaming experience

Remember me in prayers..!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys. This is Ameer Hamza new to Xda and android development.

There was a huge request from Moto E5 owners to have an Android Q ROM as most developers stopped their support for this device after Android 9

Android 10 ROM for Moto E5 Plus (hannah) unofficial

I'm not the owner, modder, developer or compiler of the ROM. I'm sharing it for the sake of public service.

What's Working:

Using this ROM since 3 weeks. This ROM is super stable. Everything is working fine

SOME MOTO GESTURES ALSO PRE-AVAILIBLE LIKE CHOP FLASHLIGHT, SHAKE TO OPEN CAMERA ETC

What's not working:

Nothing. But I didn't tried NFC. Expecting it to be functional too

As like lineageOS for other devices, Internal audio recording is not available for screen recorder.

Magisk is not working. Use superSU instead to root

You cannot flash custom Kernel with this ROM

Bugs:

No noticeable bug. But sometimes Screen freezes and doesn't respond to touch. This glitch restores just by turning screen off and on. But it is very rare to occur.

My own Experience:

This ROM is most optimized ROM for this Device.

Game Play:
    Although Device has Snapdragon 425 chipset which is not for high-end gaming. But this ROM proved to be revolutionary for gaming

As far as PUBG is concerned, I can easily play it on Ultra HD 30 FPS or Balanced 60 FPS.😱 That too absolute lag-free

After 1.5 hours of Gaming on Ultra HD, my CPU temperature was 39°C. Make sure it doesn't pass 45°C and hopefully won't

Screenshot_20201215-021027_Gallery.png

Battery Backup: up-to 11 hours and 30 minutes

Animations: Out-Standing

Overall Performance: 10 times better than stock ROM. Much better than any ROM for this device

Screenshot_20201215-023633_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20201215-023717_Settings.png

Screenshot_20201215-023846_Trebuchet.png

Installation:

Unlock bootloader (skip if already unlocked)

2. Install TWRP/other recrecovery. (Skip if already have)

3. Place ROM file in Internal storage, SD Card or USB OTG according to ease and comfort

4. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache and Vendor

5. Locate your ROM Zip file to install. Swipe to confirm

6. Flash GAPPS as they are not included in ROM package. Get it from Opengapps.com

Set it up and get ready to dive into unlimited gaming experience

Remember me in prayers..!