* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
Author: SamarV-121 Github: Here
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Fingerprint sensor
- Camera (All of them on a30 and a40)
- Video Playback
- IMS (VoLTE,ViLTE,VoWiFi)
- Bluetooth calls
- Extra cameras on m20 and m30
- Boot into latest recovery
- Do factory reset
- Flash latest build
- Reboot your device once the installation is done
- Create new issue here.
- Provide as much info as possible.
- Bug reports w/o logcat will be ignored.
- Don’t report bugs if you have any custom kernel or module installed
- Click here if you donno how to take logcat