(share) tweaker Apps that work without root

Search This thread

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
I have tried to find many such appps that can tweak your phone or make it better and faster somehow. Till now I have found only three that not only claim to work but also do work.

Note: all these apps mentioned below are free in the market /Google play. If they aren't then I will post a link to them.

1. Sgs touchscreen booster
This app supports our mini and requires no root you can set your touchscreen sensitivity. Though the name suggests Sgs it works on our mini as well.

2. Disk defragmenter by snowak
Ever wondered if defragmentation coud be done through your phone itself. This app defragmenter your sd card thus increasing its read write and access speed you will surely see a significant increase in the speed.

3. Cpu accelerator by snowak
This app has been quite in controversy cause it doesn't support most phones but luckily it somehow it does manage to reduce lagness in our mini.

Note : these apps may conflict with some custom roms and some scripts they were actually intended for those who are using stock based romz but still you can try cause they worked for me on mebitek I will be increasing the list as I find more apps you guys are free to share some apps as well I will try to include them in the list.

Last but not the least do thank me if any of this was helpful in anyway. :p

Thank you. :):):)

Last edited:

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
Thanks sir!
I now can get better performance for my sister Galaxy Mini, and my Mini too!

Reactions: hsay

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
let me clear one thing you are saying if they are not free you will post a link

its against the rules as they will then became warez which are not allowed on xda

No i mean if they arent on google play and still work on our device then i will post sorry for misconception.:p

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

F4uzan

Jul 20, 2012
Are SGS Touchscreen Booster work for MIUI Gingerbread RC2 by ahmadsafar?
My friend want a 2-point multitouch while playing Where's My Water.

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
It should but make sure you set it to super optimuzed and then reduce touchpoints to two

Reactions: F4uzan

F4uzan

Jul 20, 2012
It should but make sure you set it to super optimized and then reduce touchpoints to two

Thanks! I already pressed 2 thanks for you !

I confirm that SGS Touchscreen Booster working for MIUI ROM RC2 by Ahmad Safar

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
Ok.....but it will take time cause I am away on a vacation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have tried to find many such appps that can tweak your phone or make it better and faster somehow. Till now I have found only three that not only claim to work but also do work.

Note: all these apps mentioned below are free in the market /Google play. If they aren't then I will post a link to them.

1. Sgs touchscreen booster
    This app supports our mini and requires no root you can set your touchscreen sensitivity. Though the name suggests Sgs it works on our mini as well.

2. Disk defragmenter by snowak
    Ever wondered if defragmentation coud be done through your phone itself. This app defragmenter your sd card thus increasing its read write and access speed you will surely see a significant increase in the speed.

3. Cpu accelerator by snowak
    This app has been quite in controversy cause it doesn't support most phones but luckily it somehow it does manage to reduce lagness in our mini.

Note : these apps may conflict with some custom roms and some scripts they were actually intended for those who are using stock based romz but still you can try cause they worked for me on mebitek I will be increasing the list as I find more apps you guys are free to share some apps as well I will try to include them in the list.

Last but not the least do thank me if any of this was helpful in anyway. :p

Thank you. :):):)
    Thanks sir!
    I now can get better performance for my sister Galaxy Mini, and my Mini too!
    Press thanks button easier than typing it whole.

It should but make sure you set it to super optimuzed and then reduce touchpoints to two