• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Share twrp backup of persist and efs?

Search This thread

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
I believe using someone's EFS or persist won't work because it's tied to their phones IMEI which is specific to each phone. But I could be wrong, it's a good experiment if you got nothing to lose. Minimum would be no wifi or mobile internet and gps and bluetooth

snuffinaround

Apr 13, 2021
Moto G Power (2021)
I believe using someone's EFS or persist won't work because it's tied to their phones IMEI which is specific to each phone. But I could be wrong, it's a good experiment if you got nothing to lose. Minimum would be no wifi or mobile internet and gps and bluetooth
I've got nothing to lose. it's an old phone of a friend's that was given to me and we've both tried just about everything else seems like

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
as a last shot at trying to get service back on the phone and the imei. I already know it won't work but like I said there's nothing to lose in trying
You can get your IMEI back by reflashing stock ROM, does it display IMEI 0(zero) ? The phone needs the IMEI to be able to get service. You fix the IMEI, you get the service back.

Are you on the latest firmware update?