General Share your favorite ChatGPT prompts here!!! 🔥

Search This thread

willverduzco

User Experience Admin
Staff member
Apr 30, 2010
Manassas, VA
Found an ingenious way to get ChatGPT to do something really cool? Need help figuring out how to get ChatGPT to do something for you?

Share your best prompt ideas here or ask for help from the community!

Reactions: PanchiS
Most useful thing I have done with it is try and fix my corrupted micro SD card that I used, to backup my phone for a factory reset to try and fix my broken microphone. It was a fun challenge never managed to get fix it as it was set to read only and at least on my mac's terminal we couldn't figure it out... and yes when I say we I'm talking about the AI and I ;]

If I post here all the various prompts that I've gathered and/or links to HowTos about this, the unfortunate OP's thread would become awfully cluttered in less time than it takes you to say "OK Google,"... 🤭
I'll try and compile a thorough list of them all, create another thread (so that I can periodically put the latest finds) and post a link to it there afterwards. It'll probably take me a few days (I'm on a project with a tight deadline!) so be patient please, but I promise the wait will be worthwhile. 😉

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found an ingenious way to get ChatGPT to do something really cool? Need help figuring out how to get ChatGPT to do something for you?

Share your best prompt ideas here or ask for help from the community!