Share your Huawei P40 Pro home screen! + EMUI themes discussion

Search This thread

thepublocal

May 22, 2019
Nice looking setups on here, I am just using Nova Launcher Prime with resource monitor mini pro (cpu monitor at the top of the notification bar) and I'm using a theme made by Dragandroid called 'Groundlike'. He also makes many other nice themes and always fixes bugs when mentioned. I'm sure zookingsoft is safe I once had that installed on my p20 Pro I'm sure it enables custom the ING and extras or whatnot. Definitely try out themes manager by deishelon lab that's got some very nice themes available on there.

Also using an app called Mi Control Centre which is a custom navigation bar as you'll see in a photo I've attached

Hey, how did you change the system font? I am assuming you're using a P40 pro ?

thepublocal

May 22, 2019
I'm using Font manager for that ...
Download a font you want, apply then you can choose it from phone settings.
Screenshot_20210303_142942_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg

Thanks mate, didn't know that was possible without Root ! This has allowed me to change the whole way the phone looks !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was fiddling around with my P40 Pro's themes and I installed something called "zookingsoft engine" and now my status bar, settings, quick settings icons look completely different. Not sure what happened because (from my experience) all changing themes usually did was simply change home screen icons and the color of quick settings toggles... But with the ZookingSoft Engine it looks like this.

tSxMQh0.jpg
    VVofYqw.jpg

Very strange, as all I did was download a theme called Chrome Design from the unofficial EMUI themes app
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deishelon.lab.huaweithememanager&hl=en
    https://apkpure.com/themes-manager-for-huawei-emui/ru.deishelon.lab.thememanager
    Then I installed Chrome Design in Huawei's built in theme app and I was prompted to install the Zooking soft engine. From my research this engine was used in older Huawei EMUI versions so not sure why or how it still works on the P40 Pro. ? Lockscreen also looks different with a battery animation when the phone is charging...

Hopefully I did not install a virus! But either way it looks cool, I think. Maybe except the colorful statusbar icons.

As for the home screen itself, here's how mine looks. Nothing too special. I keep all the "app stores" in one folder on the home screen. Same with video/movie/TV apps and some social apps. Launcher is Lawnchair 2. Icon pack is "BOLT".

CKyI3b8.jpg
    Nice looking setups on here, I am just using Nova Launcher Prime with resource monitor mini pro (cpu monitor at the top of the notification bar) and I'm using a theme made by Dragandroid called 'Groundlike'. He also makes many other nice themes and always fixes bugs when mentioned. I'm sure zookingsoft is safe I once had that installed on my p20 Pro I'm sure it enables custom the ING and extras or whatnot. Definitely try out themes manager by deishelon lab that's got some very nice themes available on there.

Also using an app called Mi Control Centre which is a custom navigation bar as you'll see in a photo I've attached
    My home screen. Nothing fancy going on

Nova launcher
    Kwgt widget
    Energy ring for the camera cutout
    System theme and wallpaper
    I really miss windows phone so I'm using a windows phone launcher hahaha

attachment.php
    - Design and Icon Pack from Huawei Themes app
    - Some nice backgrounds chosen from Google Images,
    - Resource Monitor Mini for RAM/CPU usage etc
    - Energy Ring for indicating current battery level
    - KWGT for custom Widgets on homescreen
    - System UI Tuner to disable several annoying icons in the status bar(like Alarm Clock or NFC)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone