Share Your Reviews to Win the OPPO Product Ambassadors Swag Bag!

Search This thread

OPPO Ambassador Team

Official OPPO Rep.
Feb 10, 2022
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Hey dear friends, this is the OPPO Ambassadors Team!

We are here inviting you to share your comments or any experience you got when you use the OPPO Find X5 Series. It would wonderful if you could leave them at the comment section. This review sharing will end on May 29, 2022. Looking forward to your sharing!🤩

1-35.jpg

PS: 3 lucky participants are gonna receive a premium OPPO Product Ambassadors Swag Bag, and 10 are gonna receive a standard OPPO Product Ambassadors Swag Bag! 🔥🔥 All the prizes will be released in June.
大众版周边1.1.png
大众版周边1.1-0517.png
OPPO Product Ambassadors Swag Bag
Premium Version
Standard Version

This thread is only for sharing your reviews of OPPO Find X5 Series. Please adhere to the XDA rules when you participate in this event.

Tamil15

Jul 31, 2014
Chennai
When it comes to high-end Android phones, there are few better than the OPPO Find X5 Pro. It features a sharp display, snappy performance, excellent battery life, and a high-quality camera. Overall, this is a great phone that can hold its own against the best of the best and even manages to take some risks but delivers the most and ticks all the boxes for a smartphone to consider in the year 2022. And while the OPPO Find X5 Pro is unquestionably the best phone yet from the brand, it's not for everyone because of its high price tag and slim software experience. However, this is the device you've been waiting for if you want the best from OPPO.

By the way, if you want to check out the FAQ for the OPPO Find X5 Pro, do check it out here.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!

Skyler_

May 25, 2022
Yes, my friend offers the chance to try out the Oppo Find X5 Pro. After using it, I believe that photography enthusiasts and admirers should consider the Oppo Find X5 Pro as their next smartphone because it is a capable performer all around and has a camera that delights. Capture memorable moments in every light. You'll never be caught off guard whether snapping, working, or playing with a super-fast charge, wireless charging, and a huge battery.

Looking forward :))

Yasar_Arafath

May 29, 2022
I own an OPPO Find X5 Pro. OOPO has delivered a good flagship smartphone focused mostly on its cameras with the Find X5 Pro 5G. This is emphasized by the integration of a MariSilicon X image processor, as well as OPPO's collaboration with Hasselblad. The OPPO Find X5 Pro, with its MariSilicon X NPU, appears to be a promising device for OPPO smartphones. It's a real flagship, capable of taking on the iPhones and Galaxy S22 Ultra. The design of the Find X5 Pro has also been improved. And, among all the new phones introduced in 2022, I would say it has the best design. The Find X5 Pro has everything I want in a premium smartphone: a perfect display with adaptive refresh rate, a solid camera system, extended battery life, lightning-quick charging, IP68 certification, and a sleek design. I'm looking forward to the Find X6 Pro!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I own an OPPO Find X5 Pro. OOPO has delivered a good flagship smartphone focused mostly on its cameras with the Find X5 Pro 5G. This is emphasized by the integration of a MariSilicon X image processor, as well as OPPO's collaboration with Hasselblad. The OPPO Find X5 Pro, with its MariSilicon X NPU, appears to be a promising device for OPPO smartphones. It's a real flagship, capable of taking on the iPhones and Galaxy S22 Ultra. The design of the Find X5 Pro has also been improved. And, among all the new phones introduced in 2022, I would say it has the best design. The Find X5 Pro has everything I want in a premium smartphone: a perfect display with adaptive refresh rate, a solid camera system, extended battery life, lightning-quick charging, IP68 certification, and a sleek design. I'm looking forward to the Find X6 Pro!!!
    Hey dear friends, this is the OPPO Ambassadors Team!

We are here inviting you to share your comments or any experience you got when you use the OPPO Find X5 Series. It would wonderful if you could leave them at the comment section. This review sharing will end on May 29, 2022. Looking forward to your sharing!🤩

1-35.jpg

PS: 3 lucky participants are gonna receive a premium OPPO Product Ambassadors Swag Bag, and 10 are gonna receive a standard OPPO Product Ambassadors Swag Bag! 🔥🔥 All the prizes will be released in June.
    大众版周边1.1.png
    大众版周边1.1-0517.png
    Premium Version
    Standard Version

This thread is only for sharing your reviews of OPPO Find X5 Series. Please adhere to the XDA rules when you participate in this event.
    When it comes to high-end Android phones, there are few better than the OPPO Find X5 Pro. It features a sharp display, snappy performance, excellent battery life, and a high-quality camera. Overall, this is a great phone that can hold its own against the best of the best and even manages to take some risks but delivers the most and ticks all the boxes for a smartphone to consider in the year 2022. And while the OPPO Find X5 Pro is unquestionably the best phone yet from the brand, it's not for everyone because of its high price tag and slim software experience. However, this is the device you've been waiting for if you want the best from OPPO.

By the way, if you want to check out the FAQ for the OPPO Find X5 Pro, do check it out here.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!
    Yes, my friend offers the chance to try out the Oppo Find X5 Pro. After using it, I believe that photography enthusiasts and admirers should consider the Oppo Find X5 Pro as their next smartphone because it is a capable performer all around and has a camera that delights. Capture memorable moments in every light. You'll never be caught off guard whether snapping, working, or playing with a super-fast charge, wireless charging, and a huge battery.

Looking forward :))