share your shots taken from gcam mods [nokia 7+ ]

Search This thread

SirGarmaples

Nov 28, 2016
The photos were taken with the MGC_5.3.015_4 port.

Attachments

• IMG1.jpg
    IMG1.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 1,110
Last edited:
Reactions: sagar4sforce

sagar4sforce

Jun 8, 2017
hi, this thread is for sharing your gcam pics (i know this doesn't help in development bla bla bla),
as the stock camera app is **** ,
if edited don't forget to mention the software and the mod you used?,

an edit , (i know i should edit the main one)
NIGHT MODE IS WORKING on n7+ now , https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-night-sight-xiaomi-mi-5-essential-phone/amp/ ,
it will be nice if we all test it and compare it ti manual mode with long exposure settings ?

spaha-bih

Feb 16, 2012
Sarajevo
JIxdZhY.jpg

cbdNNAC.jpg

My God what a difference, look at the building at the end of the road on the right side, you can see some of the windows, and also on the left side you can actually see the lights on the building on the left side.

Reactions: awesomeandroid

NahuelMS

Dec 14, 2015
Buenos Aires
Sorry Guys, i am not an expert, but the nigth sigth is not working good. Look all the pictures comparing normal vs Nigth Sigth, all the Nigth Sigth have tons of noise compare to the normal making them almost unusable and they are only a little brigther, i think it is only bumping the iso but if this is the full nigthmode i am really dissapointed!

Tomar777

Nov 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Realme 8
Sorry Guys, i am not an expert, but the nigth sigth is not working good. Look all the pictures comparing normal vs Nigth Sigth, all the Nigth Sigth have tons of noise compare to the normal making them almost unusable and they are only a little brigther, i think it is only bumping the iso but if this is the full nigthmode i am really dissapointed!

Its true its not perfect for the Nokia yet. These are ports made and tested for other devices like the OP6.
We hope for some versions with settings so we can tune the app for our camera. (Like Arnovas Pixel2, it worked good)
The whole thing is still under development and i hope some dev will make a specific Nokia version like Arnova did in the summer for android 8.1.
The magenta-green noise appears, there is overexposure on the lights, but its a good start.
Pro mode can give good results but you need to experiment with settings and sometimes stay still for longer time, so tripod needed and that is not so handy.... Lets wait and see...

NahuelMS

Dec 14, 2015
Buenos Aires
Its true its not perfect for the Nokia yet. These are ports made and tested for other devices like the OP6.
We hope for some versions with settings so we can tune the app for our camera. (Like Arnovas Pixel2, it worked good)
The whole thing is still under development and i hope some dev will make a specific Nokia version like Arnova did in the summer for android 8.1.
The magenta-green noise appears, there is overexposure on the lights, but its a good start.
Pro mode can give good results but you need to experiment with settings and sometimes stay still for longer time, so tripod needed and that is not so handy.... Lets wait and see...

Maybe i express myself wrong, i have seen the pixel nigthshigts shoots and are amazing but clearly for our phone is not doing anything, just bumping the iso with the respective added noise and lack of contrast. I wish someone can tune this feature for SP660! The sensor is the same in our phone and in the 3 pixels.

Tomar777

Nov 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Realme 8
Maybe i express myself wrong, i have seen the pixel nigthshigts shoots and are amazing but clearly for our phone is not doing anything, just bumping the iso with the respective added noise and lack of contrast. I wish someone can tune this feature for SP660! The sensor is the same in our phone and in the 3 pixels.

its not just the iso, its also the hdr processing and the amount of frames it takes for hdr-process... the main thing about Gcam is the HDR algorithm they have.
Nightmode is good for those who dont want to mess with manual settings and prefer auto, plus the advantage of HDR processing

Top Liked Posts