• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [SHARED] Android 12 Miui China Beta link

Search This thread

dromaczek

Oct 9, 2012
Kraków
I only shared link, not tested, cause i dont want factory reset my phone,
Cant be flashed with oryginal recovery, need TWRP and unlocked bootloader
Works google store (install google services in china rom linke other via app) - people says..

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Works google store (install google services in china rom linke other via app) - people says..

It's really a bad idea :
- A lot of Official Xiaomi Mi 11 tester have encounter EDL mode / Full Brick by flashing OTA ROM
- Actual TWRP is NOT compatible with A12... (and it's the only way you can flash your link because we don't have the fastboot version)

So before share this, try yourself but you are warned... be careful !

mksreenath

Jul 7, 2012
It's really a bad idea :
- A lot of Official Xiaomi Mi 11 tester have encounter EDL mode / Full Brick by flashing OTA ROM
- Actual TWRP is NOT compatible with A12... (and it's the only way you can flash your link because we don't have the fastboot version)

Oh yes! I can confirm this very much. I got into EDL and couldn't solve it myself. Finally I paid telegram guy to unbrick/reflash and solve it. So I would NOT recommend anyone (who is not super expert in to flashing a/b partition and all) to try it using recovery-twrp flash.

Mar 26, 2019
Oh yes! I can confirm this very much. I got into EDL and couldn't solve it myself. Finally I paid telegram guy to unbrick/reflash and solve it. So I would NOT recommend anyone (who is not super expert in to flashing a/b partition and all) to try it using recovery-twrp flash.
This is true. I bricked MI 11 twice.
What is curious is that MIUI 12.5.1.0 (android 12), is in the firmware library of MI and is for recovery

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
can he unbrick any phone ?

Not if you have a full brick (Black screen). Only if you are on EDL mode.

So you can really Brick your device, it can be expensive to just install a MIUI A12 with lags & many bugs.

I advise all to wait on A11 for the moment.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's really a bad idea :

hello, from more than android 11 to android 12 the change will not even be seen I think due to the miui overlay.