[SHARED] Custom ROMS 11/12.1/13 (NOT GSI)

Search This thread

Oybek78

Dec 29, 2021
Sony Xperia 1
Hello, I strictly followed the instructions, but the phone keeps getting stuck on custom ROM logo animation. I tried several times. But the phone starts endlessly, waited 10 minutes, but the custom ROM still did not start. Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong? Flashing boot.img didn't help( I tried both cherish and evox the same problem with endless launch((
I had to go back to stock ROM with EMMA to get out of that bootloop
Thanks in advance for your help

asd56889

Dec 9, 2022
What custom ROM is currently the most smooth and without freezes? Xperia Ui, cherish or evox?

MMFarrukh

Nov 29, 2022
Sony Xperia 5
hello sir
wrong thread for this but i was a little confused about installing pixel os 12 on my sony xperia 5 S0-01M variant(DOCOMO)

will this work?

do i have to sideload via computer(command prompt?) or through the recovery itself if iam using the latest one for lineage os 19.1

can i use other recovery such as TWRP?
please explaina bit if you can

pecola123

Dec 15, 2013
Sony Xperia 1
Hello, I strictly followed the instructions, but the phone keeps getting stuck on custom ROM logo animation. I tried several times. But the phone starts endlessly, waited 10 minutes, but the custom ROM still did not start. Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong? Flashing boot.img didn't help( I tried both cherish and evox the same problem with endless launch((
I had to go back to stock ROM with EMMA to get out of that bootloop
Thanks in advance for your help

Did you wipe your user data after sideloading the rom ?

What custom ROM is currently the most smooth and without freezes? Xperia Ui, cherish or evox?

Been using Cherish 4.5 on my device. It's smooth despite of sdcard bug.

JaneValley

Sep 27, 2020
Currently dwelling in Melbourne
Lmodroid 4.2
August patch with free form window support

Download from this website doesn't require an account.

Screenshot_20230823-085331_crDroid Home.png

Reactions: bobbyamarthaa

igorovich

Jan 8, 2021
Lmodroid 4.2
August patch with free form window support

Download from this website doesn't require an account.

View attachment 5984093

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is built by an unofficial maintainer named "moghn", they have been built rom based on Sjll's device tree since the end of 2021. And has successfully ported some sony features, such as creator mod, stock sony camera, sony sound, battery care, etc to their recent builds of Evolution X.

They have built Los 18.1, and Evolution X for android 12/12.1/13 and so on. However, since they didn't post on XDA, I would just mentioned such roms existed.

-----

Unlocked bootloader is MANDATORY

Download Link : here
    Flash instruction : check README in the downloaded file

Credits to eswd04 on Telegram for CherishOS release.
    He approved to share his release here on XDA.

Also credits to Sony Xperia 1 & 5 Indonesia tg group for being resourceful source.

Edit: Forgot to mention, do not use the Dolby that come with the ROM, it will result in crack sound in speakers, and turn that off fix the issue. You need to flash a Dolby Magisk Module to make it work.
    The creator mode needed to be re-enable after each reboot.

If anyone found another ROM and want to share, you are very welcome.
    I'll include the link later to the first post & maybe mirror it.
    Thread updated with new download link

-----

If anyone found another rom and wanted to share, you are very welcome. I'll include the link in the first post or maybe mirror it.

Sharing is caring :)
    May I have direct links to this?

Link to the Chinese cloud drive
    Password: EvCT

Mind few things:
    1. The link will expired if it meet the view capacity, which set by the drive service provider.
    2. You need an account to download that, which requires a Chinese mainland phone number.
    3. You might need an 'excellent' (I can't really know how to define that) network to download it. Because (1) if you didn't download it within a fixed time, the download will be cancelled. Possibly due to the a potential restrcition to non-China mainland IP. (2) In my case, the download speed is incredibly slow, so it is very likely you will encounter the first aforementioned situation.
    4. It only supports Chinese language.

I personally recommended you reaches out the developer and get the link. But I can't share their profile link, because (1) Coolapk doesn't support that, (2) It is only accessible in the Coolapk APP. (3) The regesitration of Coolapk account also requires a phone number, with a quick check, it seems like it support non-China phone number.

If you want to try this way, then, after you download the Coolapk APP, just simply search their username 'moghn', and you can go to their profile page.
    Thread has been re-opened and ownership transferred from @JaneValley to @pecola123

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    How to get his? lol. I just want the latest android on my xperia.
    Check #8