General [SHARED] LineageOS 18.1 | UNOFFICIAL | Android 11 Updated: 04/12/22

Search This thread

Claudius009

Nov 30, 2021
Grand Merci génial cet rom . déjà sur un Xperia z3c ça va nickel
Alors sur un xiaomi 11 lite 5g le top

peut on faire un don au développeur de la rom lineagos 18.1 Renoir ?

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Big thank you awesome this rom. already on an Xperia z3c it's fine
So on a xiaomi 11 lite 5g the top

can we make a donation to the developer of the lineagos 18.1 renoir rom?

Last edited by a moderator:
I get exactly the same thing. How did you get it to work pls?
I flashed MIUI 12.5.5.0 Global Recovery using MI Flash and after that I did the initial steps as described on this post but instead of using an sdcard to install the ROM I used adb sideload.
I don't know what fixed the problem but I think there's a chance that MIUI version 12.5.5.0 fixed it by installing some internal stuff.

Claudius009

Nov 30, 2021
Lineage os pour xiaomi 11 lite 5g va bientôt être officiel sur le cite lineageos .org ?

----------

Lineage os for xiaomi 11 lite 5g will soon be official on the cite lineageos .org?

Claudius009

Nov 30, 2021
J'ai flashé MIUI 12.5.5.0 Global Recovery à l'aide de MI Flash et après cela, j'ai suivi les étapes initiales décrites dans cet article, mais au lieu d'utiliser une carte SD pour installer la ROM, j'ai utilisé adb sideload.
Je ne sais pas ce qui a résolu le problème, mais je pense qu'il est possible que la version 12.5.5.0 de MIUI le résolve en installant des éléments internes.
Bonjour j'ai eu un problème aussi .
utiliser le mode recovery appliquez sdcard1 Zip
No adb

----------

Hello I had a problem too.
use recovery mode apply sdcard1 Zip
No adb

emmanuelin14

May 3, 2012
Moto X
LeEco Le Max 2
New build available!
🏗️ Project: lineage-18.1
📱 Device: renoir

Build stats
⌛️ Time: 00:21:06
🗣️ User: arian
💻 Host: home

Thanks to @NeoArian

Download

Lineage 18.1 Renoir
i've had some bugs
first is setup, it crashes but if you leave a sim there and let it sit for a couple of minutes it will pickup "carrier signal" and then it will allow you to do the setup

the other is wifi, im able to get both my IMEI (im able to make and recieve calls) and bluetooth adress (see my bluetooth devices and conect to my fiio dac with LDAC) but the wifi adress is missing (im so glad that i saved my EFS, but still)

Attachments

• IMG_20211208_071626604.jpg
    IMG_20211208_071626604.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20211208_150244357.jpg
    IMG_20211208_150244357.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20211205-164321_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20211205-164321_Configuración.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20211205-164446_Configuración222.png
    Screenshot_20211205-164446_Configuración222.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20211205-164513_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20211205-164513_Configuración.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20211205-164532_Configuración222.png
    Screenshot_20211205-164532_Configuración222.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20211205-164707_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20211205-164707_Pixel_Launcher.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20211205-165233_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20211205-165233_Configuración.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 109

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
i've had some bugs
first is setup, it crashes but if you leave a sim there and let it sit for a couple of minutes it will pickup "carrier signal" and then it will allow you to do the setup

the other is wifi, im able to get both my IMEI (im able to make and recieve calls) and bluetooth adress (see my bluetooth devices and conect to my fiio dac with LDAC) but the wifi adress is missing (im so glad that i saved my EFS, but still)
No issues for me...did you flash correctly boot and vendor before??

emmanuelin14

May 3, 2012
Moto X
LeEco Le Max 2
At first?!!!is it an update?? If yes no need I think
sorry for not being clear

i was using xiaomi eu

then i flashed the boot.img and vendor_boot.img using the commands given (somehow "fastboot reboot recovery" didnt worked but i just used "volume up+pwr" to go to recovery)
formated data
flashed the rom (lineage-18.1-20211205-UNOFFICIAL-renoir) using a SD card
and rebooted to system

i had the error in the photo

i jumped the boot.img and vendor_boot.img parts as i thought they probably arent necessary
formated data
flashed the rom using adb thinking the rom corrupted when transfering to the SD
and rebooted to system

i had the same error

then i downloaded the rom again and flashed it with adb, had the same error but i left the device on because i had to do something else and thats when i found it initialized the sim and allowed me to do the setup

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
sorry for not being clear

i was using xiaomi eu

then i flashed the boot.img and vendor_boot.img using the commands given (somehow "fastboot reboot recovery" didnt worked but i just used "volume up+pwr" to go to recovery)
formated data
flashed the rom (lineage-18.1-20211205-UNOFFICIAL-renoir) using a SD card
and rebooted to system

i had the error in the photo

i jumped the boot.img and vendor_boot.img parts as i thought they probably arent necessary
formated data
flashed the rom using adb thinking the rom corrupted when transfering to the SD
and rebooted to system

i had the same error

then i downloaded the rom again and flashed it with adb, had the same error but i left the device on because i had to do something else and thats when i found it initialized the sim and allowed me to do the setup
flash with sideload

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

First I'm not the developper of this rom and just share it here
    credits go to @NeoArian

Be aware that it's a provisory thread and the dev will create his own when he decide the rom is ready....

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

#LineageOS #Unofficial #R #ROM #Renoir
    LineageOS 18.1 | UNOFFICIAL | Android 11
    Updated: 06/11/'21

🔹 Download (https://sourceforge.net/projects/ep...1/lineage-18.1-20220412-UNOFFICIAL-renoir.zip)
    🔹 Changelogs & Flashing Guide

(https://drive.google.com/file/d/13rLVqeowVTRWivrpgenl-7k60r7tVB66/view?usp=sharing)Notes:
    • Images for flashing can be found here

Credits and thanks to @NeoArian

Installation Instructions:
    • Lineage Os Installation:
      1- Install LOS Recovery: With the phone in FASTBOOT mode in the Platform-tool folder and the necessary files, open the CMD
      2- Next we place in the window: fastboot flash boot_ab boot.img and then fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab vendor_boot.img to finish fastboot reboot recovery
      3- The cell phone will restart in recovery mode with LOS recovery already installed (it is managed with the volume and power keys)
      4- Perform Format Data (do not restart again)
      5- Give Apply Update and then Apply Update from SDcard1 and look for the ROM
      6- Then Reboot System Now (WILL INITIATE THE ROM)
      7- Force restart in recovery to install Gapps (PICO Recommended)
      8- Apply Update, Apply update from SDcard1 choose the gapps
      9 Reboot System Now and enjoy XD

ALTERNATIVE WAY OF FLASHING THE ROM see post 2

Link for the boot.img too big for being attached here, look my AFH

first custom rom for our device.....enjoy...

******************************************************************************************************************************//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////********************************************************************************************************************************

signature spoofing is possible with last update and before....
    here are the files you have to flash with magisk and reboot...
    1st sppof and microG
    its from HERE
    first custom rom for our device.....enjoy...
    @rayman95

I've edited the OP of your thread and removed the reference to Telegram from it. As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your thread or you. Please refrain from sharing of social media in future.

Additionally, I've added a tag [SHARED] to the thread title to clearly indicate already in the title that it's not your development. Please do not remove this tag.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    New build available!
    🏗️ Project: lineage-18.1
    📱 Device: renoir

Build stats
    ⌛️ Time: 00:21:06
    🗣️ User: arian
    💻 Host: home

Thanks to @NeoArian

Download

Lineage 18.1 Renoir
    I'm im still deciding to flash or not to flash custom rom on my phone
    But can someone explain it to me how to do it? I mean I know how to flash rom but I cant find simple steps for flashing.
    I'm currently on stock MIUI, didnt touched anything?
    What are steps for me? For what I can understand
    1. Unlock bootloader
    2. steps from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13rLVqeowVTRWivrpgenl-7k60r7tVB66/view
    Is that it or am I missing something in between?
    You forget to activate Dev option before flash, then you can go
    After trying several Android 12 ROMs in the past few days, this ROM just feels like magic! Gone are the HUGE letters and wasteful whitespace everywhere. Gone are the dull color schemes. Everything looks crisp & sharp! My phone feels like a serious piece of tech again, and blazing fast! Thanks @NeoArian.

@rayman95 I flashed the boot and the vendor_boot images to the partitions with the same name, instead of to boot_ab and vendor_boot_ab as you suggested, and everything seems to work fine. What's the difference?