Themes / Apps / Mods [SHARED][MODULE] ANX camera for Redmi note 10 (Discuss & Updates)

Search This thread

IdunnoWhy66

May 17, 2020
flash rnote10 add-on file. i use dot os + anx 202.

my problem is too strange. 4k video doesn't work any aosp rom with anx or gcam. 4k video rec just work with miui roms.
It was flashed on both ROM's
Screenshot_20211023-120550_Magisk.png

I just wanna ask if it's problem only on my site or has a problem someone too. I just stuck on the first step, after installing the module I can't boot, just stuck on redmi screen for 5 minutes and after that, I just boot to TWRP and delete the module. After that, I'm now saved in Android. And I wanna ask if it's normal to boot like 5 minutes? It even didn't get to the MIUI logo. :D

Abdullah.Csit

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
I just wanna ask if it's problem only on my site or has a problem someone too. I just stuck on the first step, after installing the module I can't boot, just stuck on redmi screen for 5 minutes and after that, I just boot to TWRP and delete the module. After that, I'm now saved in Android. And I wanna ask if it's normal to boot like 5 minutes? It even didn't get to the MIUI logo. :D

it's only for aosp roms not for miui.

KorDorManual

Feb 17, 2022
Tried it with EvolutionX. It's working well so far. I'm finally able to use the macro lens instead of the camera just zooming in, and video recording works fine right now, no problems so far. I tried using the anx configuration app from the play store but it doesn't work, though that's not really a downside. At first I saw some color banding, but turns out it's just the gallery app problem. I'll update if I find any problems.

I just wish there's a 720p60 mode
Hello, does the pro mode contain Manual focus and Shutter speed control for Camera and Video recording

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IMG_20210825_171319_878.jpg

[SHARED]
    Hello XDA (WEB) community 😜, Well I was contacting with credit team of ANX to join us here but they are not willing to us. So Decided to share it here and I will include in my thread all downloads links, Updates, Notes & support. besides you can freely to discuss us and share your experience with every build here.

> INFO:

What is ANX camera?

A MIUI Camera Port for AOSP-Based ROMS!

Device: MOJITO/SUNNY ☀️
    ANX Version: 190R - UNOFFICIAL | A 11
    latest Update: 25/07/2021

> FEATURES:

Code:
    - Portrait
    - 960FPS
    - Beauty Mode
    - 4K 60FPS
    - TimeLapse
    - Dynamic Shots
    - Panorama
    - 4K EIS
    - Mimoji
    - WideSelfie
    - AI
    - Bugs.. XD
    -More...

Credits:
    • @Eyvd_Ayman for ANX Addon
    • By @XEonAX, @nckmml & @ghostrider_reborn

> NOTES:

• Your device must be rooted!
    • Flash with Magisk!

> DOWNLOADS:

- ANX Camera 190R Full - Download
    - ANX add-on for Redmi note 10
    - MIUI Core Magisk Module

> INSTALLATION:

First install MIUI Core Magisk Module!

Then install the Anx module.

• In the last install the Redmi note 10 Addon Module.
    Changelogs ¶

Latest Update changelog:

Code:
    190R:

• Fixed front HDR

• Fixed some modes

• Fixed some mirror bugs
    Same issue with PE and DotOs 5.2 for some reason 0.6x lenses don't work ANX 190R
    Try flashing this, It should fix the issue with the lenses
    Ultra wide mode has some problem and when switching to it it says camera error , can't connect to camera, please note this as a bug and tell me what more info you want from me, thanks , I'm using redmi note 10 with pixel experience plus custom ROM and magisk. Thanks in advance.
    HI:
    I HAVE MI 11T-PRO AFTER UPDATING MIUI 13.0.4.0 MY CAMERA IS FULLY GLITCH MANY FEATURES NOT AVAILABLE, 4K / 8K VIDEOS, SUPER MACRO,
    CAMERA ISN'T WORKING WELL, SO BLURRY
    AND ALWAYS FRONT CAMERA OPEN, AUTOMATICALLY
    I RESET THE SMARTPHONE , CAMERA CLEAR DATA AND FORCE STOP, BUT NOT FIXED, PLZ ANY SOLUTION ON THIS ISSUE..
    BEST REGARDS : (ABU QAIS)