General [SHARED] Pixel Experience Plus v11

Search This thread

ZeroSherd

Jan 10, 2019
GuangZhou
Xiaomi 12X
To be claim, i am NOT the maintianer.

Today, i want to share a GSI for every use of this phone and try to give everyone the lightest feeling of system to match the weight of this phone. So after hunders of fastboot flash, i succeesfully boot in system after flash, hope everyone can try and if any issue, you can commit this thread or pull a issue to this gsi github.

CLICK Guthub TO DOWNLOAD the "PixelExperience_Plus_arm-ab-11.0-xxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL.img.xz"

Three steps to flash:
1,Backup all your data and unzip the file you downloaded from github BTW.
2,If you want to get Magisk, flash Magisk before you flash PE. Without flash new bootimg, Magisk will be permanent.(option)
2,connect to computer and use command <adb reboot fastboot> or press vol- and power to rebbot to the fastboot mode.
3,use command<fastboot flash system xxx.img> to flash PEPlus, <fastboot reboot> to boot into system.

BTW, I am the people who are not native speakers of English, so if i use some wrong word, just let it go if didn't confuse you.

Hope you success.

If feedback of this rom is good, i will base on it to maintain the ROM that only for Mi11 Lite.

Last edited:

paatha13

Jul 27, 2016
Athens
So i need to download all the available img(or which one spesific) and flash them in fastboot mode and reboot system?
No need anything else right?

After boot i assume i can install magisk 23.0 apk and flash boot img created before throught fastboot right?

Is thats correct?

@ZeroSherd

Last edited:

ZeroSherd

Jan 10, 2019
GuangZhou
Xiaomi 12X
So i need to download all the available img(or which one spesific) and flash them in fastboot mode and reboot system?
No need anything else right?

After boot i assume i can install magisk 23.0 apk and flash boot img created before throught fastboot right?

Is thats correct?

@ZeroSherd
You just need to download the ab verison and flash it by the command that i provide. If you need to flash magisk, i sugguest you patch the boot.img before you flash, and after the first boot you go to fastboot again to flash boot_ab that patched boot.img.

paatha13

Jul 27, 2016
Athens
You just need to download the ab verison and flash it by the command that i provide. If you need to flash magisk, i sugguest you patch the boot.img before you flash, and after the first boot you go to fastboot again to flash boot_ab that patched boot.img.
Thanks but where can i found boot.img of pe plus?
Can you provide it.

@rayman95 did you flash it ,all ok ,can provide some screenshot of the rom.

ZeroSherd

Jan 10, 2019
GuangZhou
Xiaomi 12X
What's the way to go back to stock if got issues on PE???
Thanks
i didn't try, but i think just need to flash Xiaomi.eu ROM. By the "windows_fastboot_xxx" which in the ROM.
1622299647370.png

Reactions: rayman95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To be claim, i am NOT the maintianer.

Today, i want to share a GSI for every use of this phone and try to give everyone the lightest feeling of system to match the weight of this phone. So after hunders of fastboot flash, i succeesfully boot in system after flash, hope everyone can try and if any issue, you can commit this thread or pull a issue to this gsi github.

CLICK Guthub TO DOWNLOAD the "PixelExperience_Plus_arm-ab-11.0-xxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL.img.xz"

Three steps to flash:
    1,Backup all your data and unzip the file you downloaded from github BTW.
    2,If you want to get Magisk, flash Magisk before you flash PE. Without flash new bootimg, Magisk will be permanent.(option)
    2,connect to computer and use command <adb reboot fastboot> or press vol- and power to rebbot to the fastboot mode.
    3,use command<fastboot flash system xxx.img> to flash PEPlus, <fastboot reboot> to boot into system.

BTW, I am the people who are not native speakers of English, so if i use some wrong word, just let it go if didn't confuse you.

Hope you success.

If feedback of this rom is good, i will base on it to maintain the ROM that only for Mi11 Lite.
    Looks like there's a new build up as of 2021-06-19 (v309). For everyone receiving the "Partition not found" error, here is the solution to get the system image to flash.

- Reboot to fastboot
    - From a terminal, type: fastboot reboot fastboot
    - The device should now be in FASTBOOTD mode. Note, the D after FASTBOOT!
    - Now, you can flash by typing the following at a terminal: fastboot flash system PixelExperience_arm64-ab-11.0-20210619-UNOFFICIAL.img
    - fastboot reboot recovery
    - Select format data
    - Reboot to system

$ fastboot flash system PixelExperience_arm64-ab-11.0-20210619-UNOFFICIAL.img
    Resizing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.004s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 1/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 10.507s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.655s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 2/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 10.230s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.582s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 3/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 9.928s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.616s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 4/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 9.031s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.617s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 5/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 8.220s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.584s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 6/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 7.821s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.595s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 7/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 8.438s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 8/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 7.481s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.615s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 9/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 8.163s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.605s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 10/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 8.062s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 11/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 7.877s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.584s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 12/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 7.901s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.615s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 13/14 (262140 KB) OKAY [ 8.012s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.564s]
    Sending sparse 'system_a' 14/14 (151444 KB) OKAY [ 4.686s]
    Writing 'system_a' OKAY [ 0.386s]
    Finished. Total time: 124.552s

I'm not sure if both system_a and system_b partitions need to be flashed. Maybe someone else with more experience with GSIs can chime in?
    Hi, which version to download, a only or ab??? Is there a way to debloat it before flashing??? Does it wipe data???
    Thanks
    Download ab version.
    I don't think we con debolat it before flash
    And yes it will wipe all your data.
    Thanks for your answer...what's the vndklite and is there advantage...I would like the more debloat, or with R/W....
    I did finding a way to get R/W according to patch the ROM without TWRP
    invalid sparse is normal error...you should follow my tuto
    I found the answer about this issue.
    When i want to flash my phone form xiaomi.eu to TW version, it say ''Antiroll back error''
    And I have a question,.
    Will xiaomi.eu change my rollback version?
    11 Lite 5G eu version based on China version, it's different from Taiwan version.
    And now TW (Taiwan) version code is "V13.0.2.0.SKITWXM",and China version is "V13.0.9.0.SKICNXM",China version is the same with eu version.
    *My main language is not English