General [SHARED] [RECOVERY] [PSYCHE] TWRP by skkk

Search This thread

nofx161

Oct 27, 2010
somewhere far far away
Xiaomi 12X
teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg.81b5ec11ca902478c801df8595691024.png

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It's a fully touch driven user interface; no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
 Your warranty might not be void (thanks Xiaomi). However...

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this RECOVERY
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

TWRP by skkk im NOT the Developer of this TWRP im Just Sharing it here with a Guide. ALL CREDITS GOES TO SKKK

1 : DOWNLOAD THE TWRP.img

2 : Put device into Fastboot mode (hold vol - down and power button)

3 : write command : fastboot boot "TWRP.img" (put here the path where the twrp image is on your pc)

4 : in booted TWRP go to :
ADVANCED - FLASH CURRENT TWRP

5 : Reboot and done

Kernel Source : https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/psyche-r-oss

Last edited:

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
@nofx161, thanks for sharing this. I've changed the type of thread this is from Development to General, and added the [SHARED] prefix in the thread title.

The stickied post at the top of this section "Guide to Xiaomi Device Forums (Please Read before Posting)" leads to here. The main thing it says about Development is:
[Development]

What's prefixed this way:

• Publications and releases of your own development (ROMs, kernels, recoveries, etc.; for exact rules for creating such threads, please refer to Post #2 and Post #3 below)

Since you are sharing someone else's work, not your own, that's why I had to change it to General and [SHARED]. If you have any questions about this or anything else, please PM me.

@roirraW "edor" ehT

SilentSmile

Oct 18, 2021
can you upload a guide to install xiaomi.eu on the Xiaomi 12x with twrp, since I saw on the page that they already accept recovery installations, please

nofx161

Oct 27, 2010
somewhere far far away
Xiaomi 12X
can you upload a guide to install xiaomi.eu on the Xiaomi 12x with twrp, since I saw on the page that they already accept recovery installations, please
its easy, but first time install , format data is mandatory.

1.unlock bootloader
2.Flash twrp
3.in twrp format data
4.flash rom zip. reboot

then for the next miui update, just go into twrp and flash new rom, so it gets updated, and u dont loose your data again ;)

amargo

Sep 12, 2007
then for the next miui update, just go into twrp and flash new rom, so it gets updated, and u dont loose your data again ;)
other question: If my MIUI version is 22.06.15 beta so I have unlocked bootloader (but when I opened it we had no twrp), but I'd like to use twrp. I will loose my data again or the format data is optional?

weggy101

Jan 6, 2011
Works exactly as intended. Did not lose any data or have any issues unlocking as someone in the other thread reported. Thanks OP!

Reactions: nofx161

SilentSmile

Oct 18, 2021
its easy, but first time install , format data is mandatory.

1.unlock bootloader
2.Flash twrp
3.in twrp format data
4.flash rom zip. reboot

Good evening, I just installed twrp as you specified, but I gave format data, then typed "yes", I proceeded to pass the EU.zip rom file to install it, but the file does not appear in the twrp

SilentSmile

Oct 18, 2021
grupo de telegram?? ¿Podría compartir el enlace tg con nosotros?

este es el grupo oficial

Reactions: @tensionless

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ahora solo necesitamos un poco de desarrollo de rom personalizado😌😌
    It's already started, there are 3 or 4 developers in the telegram group who are working LOS, PA.
    It is in early stage, but it is a good way to have custom rom for this beautiful phone.

este es el grupo oficial
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg.81b5ec11ca902478c801df8595691024.png

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It's a fully touch driven user interface; no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
     Your warranty might not be void (thanks Xiaomi). However...

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this RECOVERY
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

TWRP by skkk im NOT the Developer of this TWRP im Just Sharing it here with a Guide. ALL CREDITS GOES TO SKKK

1 : DOWNLOAD THE TWRP.img

2 : Put device into Fastboot mode (hold vol - down and power button)

3 : write command : fastboot boot "TWRP.img" (put here the path where the twrp image is on your pc)

4 : in booted TWRP go to :
    ADVANCED - FLASH CURRENT TWRP

5 : Reboot and done

Kernel Source : https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/psyche-r-oss
    @nofx161, thanks for sharing this. I've changed the type of thread this is from Development to General, and added the [SHARED] prefix in the thread title.

The stickied post at the top of this section "Guide to Xiaomi Device Forums (Please Read before Posting)" leads to here. The main thing it says about Development is:
    [Development]

What's prefixed this way:

• Publications and releases of your own development (ROMs, kernels, recoveries, etc.; for exact rules for creating such threads, please refer to Post #2 and Post #3 below)

Since you are sharing someone else's work, not your own, that's why I had to change it to General and [SHARED]. If you have any questions about this or anything else, please PM me.

@roirraW "edor" ehT
    Works exactly as intended. Did not lose any data or have any issues unlocking as someone in the other thread reported. Thanks OP!
    Ahora solo necesitamos un poco de desarrollo de rom personalizado😌😌
    It's already started, there are 3 or 4 developers in the telegram group who are working LOS, PA.
    It is in early stage, but it is a good way to have custom rom for this beautiful phone.

este es el grupo oficial