General [SHARED] [RECOVERY] [PSYCHE] TWRP by skkk

Search This thread

Boniem

Jan 23, 2021
That's what I did today. I changed the global/eea rom to eu rom. Your link and mine contains the same rom. But the problem would still be present because the phantom proccess killing is not miui problem, it's android 12 issue.

Last edited:

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
That's what I did today. I changed the global/eea rom to eu rom. Your link and mine contains the same rom. But the problem would still be present because the phantom proccess killing is not miui problem, it's android 12 issue.
Now on my 12 pro with a Xiaomi EU rom "Restrict background apps" works which was not the case at the beginning, the samsung have or had the same problem.

Reactions: Boniem

Boniem

Jan 23, 2021
Now on my 12 pro with a Xiaomi EU rom "Restrict background apps" works which was not the case at the beginning, the samsung have or had the same problem.
Well then I'm gonna give the newest stable eu a12 rom a try. I hope you right and this notification problem won't be present. Thank you the answers!

Reactions: NOSS8

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Well then I'm gonna give the newest stable eu a12 rom a try. I hope you right and this notification problem won't be present. Thank you the answers!
Some apps must be in automatic start and no restriction on the level of the battery saver, for example Google messages or apps for connected bracelets (Zeep) or sometimes email apps, to sum up check the permissions.

Boniem

Jan 23, 2021
Some apps must be in automatic start and no restriction on the level of the battery saver, for example Google messages or apps for connected bracelets (Zeep) or sometimes email apps, to sum up check the permissions.
And how do I know which apps need these settings (autostart and no restriction)? With global rom Facebook messenger, Signal and some of my games couldn't send notifications and probably some other app I don't know about.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
And how do I know which apps need these settings (autostart and no restriction)? With global rom Facebook messenger, Signal and some of my games couldn't send notifications and probably some other app I don't know about.
Notifications and autostart working properly are two different things.
For games no need for automatic start let manage by the system just check permissions for notifications.

Reactions: Boniem

Top Liked Posts