General [SHARED][RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] OrangeFox-R11.1-Unofficial

Search This thread

arraki

At my request, the same user yurxxl from the 4PDA forum collected this recovery for us.
<><><><><><><>​
Attention!!!Recovery just for stock firmware on the 12th android, and customs based on them, including customs on the 13th android.

Kernel Source: prebuilt stock generic kernel image

Attachments

• OrangeFox-Unofficial-veux.zip
    71.2 MB · Views: 1,354
Last edited:

arraki

Guys, even though I had a joint with the "fox", even though I recovered it and put it on the drain, which then on the custom, and stitched the magisk several times, everything loaded perfectly and worked, but when I decided to make the archive below, I stitched the "fox", well, and accordingly I wanted to put the magisk, and figushki, the installation goes fine, but the recovery is not loaded.
I'm just in ....E.
So be careful, I wrote to the author, but I can't even imagine the reason, but it looks like the whole snag is in reassembling the recovery in the magisk, just like the same archive below, also reassembles the recovery, but after that everything works fine.
++++++++++++++++++++
And about the mentioned archive, for whom it is very important to have the newest core, I have collected an archive for recovery.I checked the installation in both twrp and fox, it works fine.Well, screenshots to boot.
it was
Screenshot_20230312-114942_Настройки.png

has become
Screenshot_20230312-115217_Настройки.png

Attachments

• Stock_kernel_13.0.5.0.zip
    20.2 MB · Views: 123

CoopZor

Aug 12, 2009
Bilzen
Sometimes I lose my 4g connection, I have to force it to 3g, and then I can go back to 4g.

Does this mean I'm on an older kernel?

I'm running evolution rom android 13.
Screenshot_20230321-182828_Instellingen.png

arraki

PixelExtended was posted in telegram, but the most interesting thing is that it is written that it is assembled on the latest firmware 13.0.7.0, and that it is a global that is distributed through MiPilot, **** else to do something on the 12th android, it is not clear, well, okay.
I took out the boot from there and compiled an archive for recovery, and the truth is that the kernel is now from March
Screenshot_2023-04-01-15-40-00-827_ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw.jpg

Who is interested, we try

Attachments

• Stock_kernel_13.0.7.0.zip
    20.5 MB · Views: 178

arraki

I kept forgetting to write
Guys, I wrote above about the bug with installing a magisk on custom with this recovery, the solution to this problem is the firmware along with recovery and vendor_boot, a special item has been added to the recovery for this.
You can put this

Attachments

• vendor_boot.img
    2 MB · Views: 265

arraki

Hello there! Is there any way to keep the recovery after a xiaomi.eu update. It gets reverted to the stock one
As I wrote in the twrp topic, the recovery is in boot, so it will always be changed to stock or custom.recovery in the case of customs during firmware/update.
Just after the firmware /update it needs to be reinstalled again.
The latest firmware from xiaomi.eu already hybrid, it can be completely installed through recovery.
Since we have two ways of firmware, the first is stock-based customs, they are usually put in the active slot, so after the firmware, you just need to re-flash the recovery.
But all customs, such as Evo, are put in an inactive slot, you can understand this from the log in the recovery, in theory, the firmware stock updates should also be put, as the last one is put from xiaomi.eu , I do not know, as I do not want to update yet.
So, if the firmware occurs in an inactive slot, then in this case, after installing the firmware, in the "reboot" recovery point, first switch the slot (which will be visible at this point), then we re-flash the recovery, well, vendor_boot, if we set custom.

Reactions: SpookieGames
May 1, 2023
Am gonna flash this but before I flash ... can someone tell me if this is with root?

Edit : I flashed it and it worked very good

Last edited:
May 1, 2023
I updated the first post, added a new build, the markup was corrected in it, some elements did not match, and most importantly, now the recovery can save screenshots to the SD card, the choice depends on where the backup is selected
View attachment 5885819
Do I flash it as fastboot flash recovery or fastboot flash boot

Edit : just flashed it worked perfectly thanks

Last edited:
May 1, 2023
If I downloaded orange fox do I have to flash stock_kernel in orange fox or not necessary?

Edit : just flashed it worked perfectly without stock kernel

Device : redmi note 11 pro + 5g global (SKCIMIXM) works perfectly on this device

Last edited:

kacchusa

May 2, 2023
I just got my 11E Pro to get MIUI 14 which now have vendor boot as recovery. As expected, the recovery no longer work when trying to flash to boot
(And yes it works normally when I'm on MIUI 13, despite having Global kernel in orangefox)
We need new orangefox for veux once MIUI 14 rolls out

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    At my request, the same user yurxxl from the 4PDA forum collected this recovery for us.
    <><><><><><><>​
    Attention!!!Recovery just for stock firmware on the 12th android, and customs based on them, including customs on the 13th android.

Kernel Source: prebuilt stock generic kernel image
    I updated the first post, added a new build, the markup was corrected in it, some elements did not match, and most importantly, now the recovery can save screenshots to the SD card, the choice depends on where the backup is selected
    Screenshot_2023-04-11-16-39-41.png
    Sometimes I lose my 4g connection, I have to force it to 3g, and then I can go back to 4g.

Does this mean I'm on an older kernel?

I'm running evolution rom android 13. View attachment 5868749
    No, I had this firmware, that's not the point.
    But if you want to check, you can completely update the kernel.
    Hello there! Is there any way to keep the recovery after a xiaomi.eu update. It gets reverted to the stock one
    As I wrote in the twrp topic, the recovery is in boot, so it will always be changed to stock or custom.recovery in the case of customs during firmware/update.
    Just after the firmware /update it needs to be reinstalled again.
    The latest firmware from xiaomi.eu already hybrid, it can be completely installed through recovery.
    Since we have two ways of firmware, the first is stock-based customs, they are usually put in the active slot, so after the firmware, you just need to re-flash the recovery.
    But all customs, such as Evo, are put in an inactive slot, you can understand this from the log in the recovery, in theory, the firmware stock updates should also be put, as the last one is put from xiaomi.eu , I do not know, as I do not want to update yet.
    So, if the firmware occurs in an inactive slot, then in this case, after installing the firmware, in the "reboot" recovery point, first switch the slot (which will be visible at this point), then we re-flash the recovery, well, vendor_boot, if we set custom.