General [SHARED][RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.7.0_12 for VEUX/PEUX

Search This thread

arraki

Hey guys, I found those installation instructions a bit weird lol

I don't have this particular device, but I do have a Redmi Note 11 (spes) which also has a Qualcomm chipset inside (in this case, the Snapdragon 680).

Since they are both Qualcomm devices, wouldn't the procedure we use for spes also work for veux? This is how we spes owners do:

We run fastboot boot twrp.img (NOT fastboot flash boot twrp.img as this breaks Wi-Fi and sound, at least with the spes images) and then install TWRP from the recovery itself (Advanced -> Flash Current TWRP)
And why is this all?Firstly, why do so many unnecessary movements, secondly, it does not work for us, and thirdly, everything is perfectly put by the above-described team.

arraki

I have xiaomi.eu rom MIUI 13.0.10.0 RKCMIXM(stable) with Android 11. My device is peux(india snapdragon 695).

Would this work on Android 11 or should I update it to Android 12?

And what will happen if i update to Android 13 in future.(cause the fastboot rom will replace the boot.img with twrp)
This is a recovery for a 12'o android, it will not work on your firmware.
I didn't understand about miui 13, we already have the 13th version of miui.

arraki

They recently started doing Hybrid releases so you can install a ZIP in recovery or extract it and flash it via fastboot. If I flash the xiaomi.eu ROM in the recovery would I need to turn on the auto reflash option on?
Well, I haven't seen such firmware for our smartphone yet.
When custom firmware was installed, I used the item "installing recovery in ramdisk" or simply reinstalled recovery after firmware, everything works fine.
When such a firmware appears for our smart, we will see

Reactions: SpookieGames

Nebster7

Nov 21, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S8
Well, I haven't seen such firmware for our smartphone yet.
When custom firmware was installed, I used the item "installing recovery in ramdisk" or simply reinstalled recovery after firmware, everything works fine.
When such a firmware appears for our smart, we will see
How to install magisk patch with lineage os 19.1 can't seem to find boot.img to patch

Leo797

Mar 25, 2023
Maybe someone could help? I have Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (bought china version and installed Global rom) MIUI 13.0,6 android 12. I can't boot TWRP if I try flash it "fastboot flash boot" it keep just rebooting if I try "fastboot boot" I get error "too many links", Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

arraki

Maybe someone could help? I have Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (bought china version and installed Global rom) MIUI 13.0,6 android 12. I can't boot TWRP if I try flash it "fastboot flash boot" it keep just rebooting if I try "fastboot boot" I get error "too many links", Can anyone help me?
It looks like you have a smartphone on MTK, and this is a recovery for a smartphone on qualcomm.

SpookieGames

Hello everyone, one user under the nickname yurxxl from the site 4 PDA, at my request, will assemble a recovery for us, it was his assembly that I posted in the topic.
He finally managed to defeat the decryption of the data section.Now the recovery normally decrypts this section.
I allowed myself to add a little bit from myself:now recovery can also flash/backup/and restore logical partitions, as well as vendor_boot
Download:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Installation method:
put in fastboot mode with the command
fastboot flash boot (the name of the recovery).img

Or in recovery, who has the old version installed, flash it to the "boot" section

Recovery for firmware on 12 android and customs based on them
Hello there!
Do you by any chance have a link for a TWRP that doesn't contain Magisk or one that doesn't automatically install Magisk?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, one user under the nickname yurxxl from the site 4 PDA, at my request, will assemble a recovery for us, it was his assembly that I posted in the topic.
    He finally managed to defeat the decryption of the data section.Now the recovery normally decrypts this section.
    I allowed myself to add a little bit from myself:now recovery can also flash/backup/and restore logical partitions, as well as vendor_boot
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-34-59.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-03.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-21.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-55.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-52-58.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-53-13.png
    Download:
    GOOGLE DRIVE
    Installation method:
    put in fastboot mode with the command
    fastboot flash boot (the name of the recovery).img

Снимок экрана (20).png
    Or in recovery, who has the old version installed, flash it to the "boot" section

Recovery for firmware on 12 android and customs based on them

Kernel Source: prebuilt stock generic kernel image

⚠️ "Attention this TWRP comes prepatched with Magisk and root your device on installation"
    Yes, the recovery is quite working, I flashed the stock firmware, and custom, and separately super.img. The backup does fine, but I have the firmware now xiaomi.eu 13.0.4, and I have a problem with recovery on it, although I found a solution
    By the way, the work on the recovery is still ongoing
    I have a problem. TWRP boots fine but touch screen doesn't work.
    Using adb shell, I can decrypt the filesystem (twrp decrypt my_pin), install some add-on (twrp install ....), etc. What should I do to make touch screen to work properly?
    I have Redmi Note 11 pro 5G (VEUX) with MIUI 13.0.2 (SKCEUXM)
    If you flash stock vendor_boot.img, TWRP will be ok again.
    hi, with miui.eu 13.0.9.0 wifi don t work, all ok with 13.0.7.0 on xiaomi redmi note 11 pro 5g
    Is this official? And what method can I use to load it on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G?
    This is of course an unofficial recovery. This recovery is suitable for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Poco X4 Pro 5G,both of them have the codename VEUX,and PEUX,is the codename of the Indian version,which is called Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5G .Why the Chinese made such a mess is unclear. I corrected the name of the topic. The installation method was written in the post