• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SHARED-ROM][10.0][beryllium][MIUI11] MiRoom

It is better than?

• Total voters
Search This thread

thechosenone43

Feb 3, 2015
Great Rom ??? Thanks allot.
Tested for a day or so and looks smooth and fast.

One bug I accountered in developers option as I wanted to change Design color, shape of icons etc it doesn't worked out. Idk if it's even a bug or still not fixed yet.

Advanced reboot for recovery or fastboot works tough. Thanks for feedback and keep up the work.

Device is Poco as shown in SS

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-08-15-23-14-040_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-08-15-23-14-040_com.android.settings.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 989
  • Screenshot_2020-01-08-15-21-19-296_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-08-15-21-19-296_com.android.settings.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 991

fifi570

Mar 13, 2011
Paris
Great Rom ??? Thanks allot.
Tested for a day or so and looks smooth and fast.

One bug I accountered in developers option as I wanted to change Design color, shape of icons etc it doesn't worked out. Idk if it's even a bug or still not fixed yet.

Advanced reboot for recovery or fastboot works tough. Thanks for feedback and keep up the work.

Device is Poco as shown in SS

Hello I want to know, is it multilanguage ? French ?

LukaCRO

Oct 11, 2019
Hi there, i have a problem, I've flashed this today, and for some reason the UI is fully Cyrillic, thus. i can't get past the Mi Lock part, anyone know how to solve this issue? I've had this happen on older Build's, thought it was a bug that would've be fixed in later builds.

jackshot

Jan 14, 2015
Hi there, i have a problem, I've flashed this today, and for some reason the UI is fully Cyrillic, thus. i can't get past the Mi Lock part, anyone know how to solve this issue? I've had this happen on older Build's, thought it was a bug that would've be fixed in later builds.

miRoom is a russian developed rom, thus the cyrillic font by default. If i am not mistaken, you get to choose language at the start of the google wizard, so it's there in case you missed it.

mario1974

May 30, 2009
Viper4Android doesn't work

Hi, using Miui 11 MiRoom 20.1.2 Beta. The Rom is fantastic, but Viper4Android doesn't work. I try it with the method installing v4afx-rootless, Audio-Modification-Librrary, and SELinuxModeChanger. These method works on other Roms (e.g. crdroid, havogos) with Android 10. Has someone an alternative idea ? :)

stinka318

Oct 6, 2014
LG V20
Xiaomi Poco F1
Are you on stock kernals or seshstation kernal? Have you done anything like changing your data partition to f2fs instead of the default?

Thanks
sssyraj.

Clean install always in a habit of booting in to Rom b4 flashing anything......it boots then the camera tells me it can't connect......put simply card in hook up data play store and mi account put several different camera app's and all say can't connect with camera.......

stinka318

Oct 6, 2014
LG V20
Xiaomi Poco F1
Are you on stock kernals or seshstation kernal? Have you done anything like changing your data partition to f2fs instead of the default?

Thanks
sssyraj.

I eventually got it to work flashed a stock rom throw recovery with out it being rooted and it having stock recovery and not allowing it to boot then do a complete wipe and then flash 20.1.2 now have camera working .......

Reactions: sssyraj

Top Liked Posts