General đź‘Ť [SHARED][ROM] [ANDROID 13] [OSS] PULKITS lineage os 20 17.07.23/ checked by myself

Search This thread

Sheist!

Oct 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 11
BATTERY DRAIN TOP APP: Mobile Network (with the same icon used in the status bar for data coverage) is the top battery app. I don't even use mobile data, only wifi. There is no "cell standby" on the LineageOS 20 Android 13, so it appears we have the same problem as MIUI on Android 12. Whatever it is that is jacking up battery usage and the mobile Network function, our phones (Android 12's stock MIUI 13.x.x.x, EliteROM 13.0.x.x and now LineageOS 20 on Android 13) now have this problem. Disabling or uninstalling updates on or Carrier Services (on Android 12) did not solve, and I just disabled Private Compute Services on Lineage - which installed WITHOUT my consent!

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
BATTERY DRAIN TOP APP: Mobile Network (with the same icon used in the status bar for data coverage) is the top battery app. I don't even use mobile data, only wifi. There is no "cell standby" on the LineageOS 20 Android 13, so it appears we have the same problem as MIUI on Android 12. Whatever it is that is jacking up battery usage and the mobile Network function, our phones (Android 12's stock MIUI 13.x.x.x, EliteROM 13.0.x.x and now LineageOS 20 on Android 13) now have this problem. Disabling or uninstalling updates on or Carrier Services (on Android 12) did not solve, and I just disabled Private Compute Services on Lineage - which installed WITHOUT my consent!
Hmm for me not
Did you really made a clean install with flashing firmware and not rooting or rooting after first start with setup?

And about private compute services
It's installed in case of gms ROM
If you don't like then you shouldn't install a ROM with Gapps....

Sheist!

Oct 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 11
Hmm for me not
Did you really made a clean install with flashing firmware and not rooting or rooting after first start with setup?

And about private compute services
It's installed in case of gms ROM
If you don't like then you shouldn't install a ROM with Gapps....

The same issue occurred on fresh LineageOS 20 before logging into a Google account; Mobile Network A13 is the top battery user; I use wifi on both phones and NOT mobile data. (A12 is Cell Standby) This XDA link is helpful, but since A12 does not have the new app for its features, something else is at issue here: https://www.xda-developers.com/google-private-compute-services-app-play-store/

Some app or feature is repeatedly pinging the internet via data despite mobile data being disabled. I want to know what it is! Airplane mode stops it but it is not a permanent solution. LineageOS has the option to turn off the SIM with a slide control; will try that later as well.

Clearly A12 and A13 have this problem, whereas A11 did not.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
The same issue occurred on fresh LineageOS 20 before logging into a Google account; Mobile Network A13 is the top battery user; I use wifi on both phones and NOT mobile data. (A12 is Cell Standby) This XDA link is helpful, but since A12 does not have the new app for its features, something else is at issue here: https://www.xda-developers.com/google-private-compute-services-app-play-store/

Some app or feature is repeatedly pinging the internet via data despite mobile data being disabled. I want to know what it is! Airplane mode stops it but it is not a permanent solution. LineageOS has the option to turn off the SIM with a slide control; will try that later as well.

Clearly A12 and A13 have this problem, whereas A11 did not.
Please try to switch mobile data always to off like in pic
Screenshot_20221118-173751_Settings.png

Reactions: andrueastman

Sheist!

Oct 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 11
2% battery loss in last 10 hours or so, and Mobile Network is again the top app. Mobile data is disabled. Magisk is not installed. Same issue occurred on EliteROM MIUI 13 before Google logged in and apps reinstalled. The "always on" for Mobile data in Developer Settings is always off after ROMs installs. For testing, I used laptapper's suggested install method with 2 formats. I am out of ideas. Why is Mobile Network A13 (cell standby A12) always (and I mean always) the top battery app?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221121-073919_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20221121-073919_Pixel Launcher.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 40

Sheist!

Oct 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 11
On latest EliteROM 13.0.8.0, MIUI 13. Before I intentionally used the browser more, cell standby was 56% of battery use, the top app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-21-07-58-37-898_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-21-07-58-37-898_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 53

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
@Sheist!

Me too but nova beta paid....

The mobile network standby battery consumption is known by pulkit and he is on the way to fix (the latest blobs are responsible)

Reactions: Sheist!

fxthomas

Nov 26, 2012
Hello,
Does the Work profile work on LOS 20.0 and what is the latest download link.
regards,

Sheist!

Oct 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 11
It seems that this rom is maintained outside this forum.

Making a search on "Pulkit Agarwal" who is the developper of this rom, you will find https://kartik19.optimusmirror.workers.dev/0:/lineage-20.0-20221108-UNOFFICIAL-sweet.zip
This thread gives you visibility into the entire list of drive 1: https://kartik19.optimusmirror.workers.dev/0:search?q=sweet

Dirty flashing works on this ROM; no need to reflash Magisk. (Even with the Mobile Network issue, this ROM is superb with battery usage overnights. Amazing.)

(drive 2 is empty, by the way)

Last edited:

fxthomas

Nov 26, 2012
Last edited:

Sheist!

Oct 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 11
I can recommend the newest sleepy kernel. Since yesterday working best so far.

Post in thread '[SHARED] [OSS] [MIUI] [KERNEL] newest sweet/in quantum, vantom, sleepy, yuki, delta and doraemon kernel' https://xdaforums.com/t/shared-oss-...lta-and-doraemon-kernel.4398423/post-87842693
Curious that since firmware and kernel are not the same (unless the developer or sharer thinks they are?), we can use this with the MIUI firmware? I assume no additional zips are required, just the one extra flash in recovery? Clearly the kernel zip is much smaller than the firmware zip, so just confirming here. Should the kernel be flashed only after the MIUI firmware, i.e. replacing its kernel?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update Page 21

Update on page 14

Update latest los 20 on page 7

I'm on pulkits android 13 for testing.
    Quiet good!
    Soon you'll get a beta!
    Thanks a lot to @Pulkit Agarwal
    Please donate him, thanks

Update see post
    Post in thread 'đź‘Ť [SHARED][ROM] [ANDROID 13] [OSS] PULKITS lineage os 20 / checked by myself' https://xdaforums.com/t/shared-rom-...os-20-checked-by-myself.4514085/post-87673007

Update
    Post in thread 'đź‘Ť [SHARED][ROM] [ANDROID 13] [OSS] PULKITS lineage os 20 / checked by myself' https://xdaforums.com/t/shared-rom-...os-20-checked-by-myself.4514085/post-87680671

Screenshot_20221103-092154_Google Play Store.png
    Screenshot_20221103-092048_MagSet.png
    Screenshot_20221103-091722_Settings.png

flashing instructions

Flash ofox 12.1_3

Format data with yes

Reboot ofox

Flash fw (right for sweet or sweetin, otherwise hard brick)

Flash ROM

Delete dalvik and caches with ofox

Format data with yes again

Reboot system

Flashing Magisk not until first boot and setup otherwise sometimes problems...
    #LineageOS #Unofficial #OSS #ROM #T #Sweet
    LineageOS 20 - UNOFFICIAL | Once something is a passion, the motivation is there
    Released: 19/02/'23

▪️https://downloads.pulkit077.workers.dev/0:/Downloads/lineage-20.0-20230219-UNOFFICIAL-sweet.zip

▪️

Changelog:
    • Merged Feb Security Patches
    • Synched with latest LineageOS sources as of 18 Feb
    • Fixed SafetyNet issue
    • Added full screen apps option for legacy apps
    • Added more themed icons
    • fixed QR scanner tile
    • Changed AOD refresh rate to 60Hz
    • Adjusted status bar padding
    • Fixed night mode in Leica MiuiCamera
    • Updated kernel binder from 5.10
    • Memory management improvements
    • Updated DPM, IMS, and RIL system blobs from QSSI-05300

Notes:
    • MIUI 13 fw only
    • Gapps Included
    • ROM supports OTA, existing users will get OTA

By Pulkit Agarwal
    Follow @RedmiNote10ProChannel
    Join @RedmiNote10ProDiscussion
    Due to a stupid mistake I had to go back to xiaomi.eu Rom with MIUI 14. This was about 18 hours ago. I was ready to give it a try since I was on LOS when MIUI 14 was published for our Redmi Note 10 Pro and my motivation to setup everything from scratch was near zero.

But guys...I tell you MIUI 14 is bad, it is laggy, the rights management is a total mess. I wasnt even able to sign into xda app, coz the rights management blocked forward directing and I wasnt able to find the settings to allow it. You have to grant notifications for every app itself. Google files wasnt able to install apps from external sources but didnt even prompt to allow it.

All in all. I went back to Pulkits latest LOS 20 build without any issues. Praise this developer for making and keeping our nice phone usable as a daily driver. Thank you so much @Pulkit!
    Google Pay stopped working on my Pulkit Lineage OS for my RN10 Pro. I get a popup that says "Device doesn't meet security requirements. You can't pay with this device. It may be rooted or running uncertified software. Contact your device mfr....etc".

It had been working flawlessly for months. Running LineageOS 20-20231021-Unofficial-sweet.

I posted this problem in the Telegram comments for this ROM twice. Both times my post disappeared.

BTW, my phone isn't rooted. Can anyone recommend a solution?
    Happened to me on Spark.

Solution (for me) as follows:

1. Install a kernel with kernelsu (I'm using zelo, with ksu)
    2. Install Kernelsu app from here -> https://github.com/tiann/KernelSU/releases/download/v0.7.0/KernelSU_v0.7.0_11326-release.apk
    3. Install the following modules in kernelsu app ->https://github.com/Dr-TSNG/ZygiskNext and https://github.com/chiteroman/PlayIntegrityFix
    4. Clear cache and data of the following apps: Google Wallet, Google Play Store and Google play services. GSF (com.google.android.gsf) is recommended as well, but I couldn't find it, so didn't clear it.
    5. Reboot and try to set up again.
    Hope it helps.
    #LineageOS #Unofficial #OSS #ROM #T #Sweet
    LineageOS 20 - UNOFFICIAL | Android 13
    Released: 18/01/'23

▪️https://downloads.pulkit077.workers.dev/0:/Downloads/lineage-20.0-20230118-UNOFFICIAL-sweet.zip

Changelog:
    • Merged Dec & Jan Security Patches
    • Synched with latest LineageOS sources as of 7 Jan
    • Updated Gapps from TQ1A.230105.001
    • Added Sevtinge's Leica Camera
    • Added Google's Extreme Battery Saver
    • Fixed quick pin with 6+ digits in pin
    • Added option to disable ripple effect on fp unlock
    • Added Music Visualizer Pulse
    • Added option to show QS footer daily data usage
    • Added Google's SmartSpace
    • Fixed DS issues
    • Fixed WiFi issues
    • updated vendor blobs from V13.0.9.0.SKFINXM & V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM

Notes:
    • For LN8000 charging driver flash this separate kernel --> HERE <--
    • Make sure to flash latest firmware available for your region (13.0.9 for IN & 13.0.15 for Global)
    • Gapps Included
    • ROM supports OTA, existing users will get OTA
    • Thanks to @Aryannn999 @captaindexter04 & Stefi

By Pulkit Agarwal
    Follow @RedmiNote10ProChannel
    Join @RedmiNote10ProDiscussion