General đź‘Ť [SHARED][ROM] [ANDROID 13] [OSS] PULKITS lineage os 20 17.07.23/ checked by myself

Search This thread

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Not exactly as I saw that after I had started setting up the phone. I used TWRP instead of ofox, but I flashed fw first then ROM and formated the data. Also, how to I know if I need LN8000 charging driver? Can't I use TWRP to flash this ROM? Edit: I can reflash with ofox if you want me to do it as I have not started to use the phone as daily phone yet.
Your way should be ok.
Which fw you've taken?

jnsson

Where do you found new verison, I have from
and I use this one
V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM12.0Global
It's right there, on the link you gave.
1674977241826.png

StOrmCatz

Dec 11, 2013
Thanks! That was my next move to try the Sleepy kernel to see if it resolves the issue. The next time I experience this issue on stock kernel, I'm going to make the jump. Hopefully that'll be the fix.
Just a quick update. I switched to Sleepy kernel and the fingerprint sensor issue is still occurring. It seems to happen more frequently when I'm out and about and moving around.

This is likely a bug in LOS20 OS. Anyone know if there is any official place to report issues to @Pulkit Agarwal ?

I've got also the fingerprint problem, but only if I switch the screen lock delay on, 1 minute. In this one minute the fingerprint isn't working well.
Delay switched off and good again.
Try and comment...

To confirm, do you mean Screen Timeout (Under Display settings) or the Screen Lock (Under Security settings)?

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Just a quick update. I switched to Sleepy kernel and the fingerprint sensor issue is still occurring. It seems to happen more frequently when I'm out and about and moving around.

This is likely a bug in LOS20 OS. Anyone know if there is any official place to report issues to @Pulkit Agarwal ?

To confirm, do you mean Screen Timeout (Under Display settings) or the Screen Lock (Under Security settings)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230129-085211_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20230129-085211_Settings.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: StOrmCatz

jnsson

Don't know if it's suppose to be like this, but if I have peak refresh rate at 120 and minimum refesh rate at 60 then it's using 60hz all the time. When is it using peak rate? I need to set minimum rate to 120 for it to use 120.
You've done the flashing procedure exactly?

flashing instructions

Flash ofox 12.1_3

Format data with yes

Reboot ofox

Flash fw (right for sweet or sweetin, otherwise hard brick)

Flash ROM

Delete dalvik and caches with ofox

Format data with yes again

Reboot system
I have done this exactly with TWRP, I'm going to see if it charging when turned off later today

Reactions: Laptapper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update Page 21

Update on page 14

Update latest los 20 on page 7

I'm on pulkits android 13 for testing.
    Quiet good!
    Soon you'll get a beta!
    Thanks a lot to @Pulkit Agarwal
    Please donate him, thanks

Update see post
    Post in thread 'đź‘Ť [SHARED][ROM] [ANDROID 13] [OSS] PULKITS lineage os 20 / checked by myself' https://xdaforums.com/t/shared-rom-...os-20-checked-by-myself.4514085/post-87673007

Update
    Post in thread 'đź‘Ť [SHARED][ROM] [ANDROID 13] [OSS] PULKITS lineage os 20 / checked by myself' https://xdaforums.com/t/shared-rom-...os-20-checked-by-myself.4514085/post-87680671

Screenshot_20221103-092154_Google Play Store.png
    Screenshot_20221103-092048_MagSet.png
    Screenshot_20221103-091722_Settings.png

flashing instructions

Flash ofox 12.1_3

Format data with yes

Reboot ofox

Flash fw (right for sweet or sweetin, otherwise hard brick)

Flash ROM

Delete dalvik and caches with ofox

Format data with yes again

Reboot system

Flashing Magisk not until first boot and setup otherwise sometimes problems...
    #LineageOS #Unofficial #OSS #ROM #T #Sweet
    LineageOS 20 - UNOFFICIAL | Once something is a passion, the motivation is there
    Released: 19/02/'23

▪️https://downloads.pulkit077.workers.dev/0:/Downloads/lineage-20.0-20230219-UNOFFICIAL-sweet.zip

▪️

Changelog:
    • Merged Feb Security Patches
    • Synched with latest LineageOS sources as of 18 Feb
    • Fixed SafetyNet issue
    • Added full screen apps option for legacy apps
    • Added more themed icons
    • fixed QR scanner tile
    • Changed AOD refresh rate to 60Hz
    • Adjusted status bar padding
    • Fixed night mode in Leica MiuiCamera
    • Updated kernel binder from 5.10
    • Memory management improvements
    • Updated DPM, IMS, and RIL system blobs from QSSI-05300

Notes:
    • MIUI 13 fw only
    • Gapps Included
    • ROM supports OTA, existing users will get OTA

By Pulkit Agarwal
    Follow @RedmiNote10ProChannel
    Join @RedmiNote10ProDiscussion
    Due to a stupid mistake I had to go back to xiaomi.eu Rom with MIUI 14. This was about 18 hours ago. I was ready to give it a try since I was on LOS when MIUI 14 was published for our Redmi Note 10 Pro and my motivation to setup everything from scratch was near zero.

But guys...I tell you MIUI 14 is bad, it is laggy, the rights management is a total mess. I wasnt even able to sign into xda app, coz the rights management blocked forward directing and I wasnt able to find the settings to allow it. You have to grant notifications for every app itself. Google files wasnt able to install apps from external sources but didnt even prompt to allow it.

All in all. I went back to Pulkits latest LOS 20 build without any issues. Praise this developer for making and keeping our nice phone usable as a daily driver. Thank you so much @Pulkit!
    Google Pay stopped working on my Pulkit Lineage OS for my RN10 Pro. I get a popup that says "Device doesn't meet security requirements. You can't pay with this device. It may be rooted or running uncertified software. Contact your device mfr....etc".

It had been working flawlessly for months. Running LineageOS 20-20231021-Unofficial-sweet.

I posted this problem in the Telegram comments for this ROM twice. Both times my post disappeared.

BTW, my phone isn't rooted. Can anyone recommend a solution?
    Happened to me on Spark.

Solution (for me) as follows:

1. Install a kernel with kernelsu (I'm using zelo, with ksu)
    2. Install Kernelsu app from here -> https://github.com/tiann/KernelSU/releases/download/v0.7.0/KernelSU_v0.7.0_11326-release.apk
    3. Install the following modules in kernelsu app ->https://github.com/Dr-TSNG/ZygiskNext and https://github.com/chiteroman/PlayIntegrityFix
    4. Clear cache and data of the following apps: Google Wallet, Google Play Store and Google play services. GSF (com.google.android.gsf) is recommended as well, but I couldn't find it, so didn't clear it.
    5. Reboot and try to set up again.
    Hope it helps.
    #LineageOS #Unofficial #OSS #ROM #T #Sweet
    LineageOS 20 - UNOFFICIAL | Android 13
    Released: 18/01/'23

▪️https://downloads.pulkit077.workers.dev/0:/Downloads/lineage-20.0-20230118-UNOFFICIAL-sweet.zip

Changelog:
    • Merged Dec & Jan Security Patches
    • Synched with latest LineageOS sources as of 7 Jan
    • Updated Gapps from TQ1A.230105.001
    • Added Sevtinge's Leica Camera
    • Added Google's Extreme Battery Saver
    • Fixed quick pin with 6+ digits in pin
    • Added option to disable ripple effect on fp unlock
    • Added Music Visualizer Pulse
    • Added option to show QS footer daily data usage
    • Added Google's SmartSpace
    • Fixed DS issues
    • Fixed WiFi issues
    • updated vendor blobs from V13.0.9.0.SKFINXM & V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM

Notes:
    • For LN8000 charging driver flash this separate kernel --> HERE <--
    • Make sure to flash latest firmware available for your region (13.0.9 for IN & 13.0.15 for Global)
    • Gapps Included
    • ROM supports OTA, existing users will get OTA
    • Thanks to @Aryannn999 @captaindexter04 & Stefi

By Pulkit Agarwal
    Follow @RedmiNote10ProChannel
    Join @RedmiNote10ProDiscussion