[SHARED] ROM ArrowOS, lavender, [12.1] [OFFICIAL] [01 Jun 2022]

Search This thread

dbzdivik

Feb 1, 2015
@yousefgun3 I installed the latest Arrows OS via Orangefox (Clean Install), but the issue is every time I try to play music or youtube device gets rebooted. The same goes If I get an incoming call. Also, the incoming call doesn't appear on the call log.

But the device is rebooted then youtube or incoming calls work and the phone doesn't reboot for some time.

Please suggest

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
Hello People,

I flashed this rom, thanks.
Where are the bottom button ? I dont see them and it's very difficult whitout.

How to enable them please ?

Thanks

Gepa36

Jan 16, 2018
Hello People,

I flashed this rom, thanks.
Where are the bottom button ? I dont see them and it's very difficult whitout.

How to enable them please ?

Thanks
I suppose you have gesture control (standard) and you want to change it to buttons (old Androids).

Setting - System - Gestures - System navigartion - "3-buttons"

Reactions: Nixeus2

audinswfc

May 29, 2011
Barnsley
665a49b1-fde0-4e9c-96d4-5c362687aac2.jpg

Does anyone know how to get this option to stay disabled after a reboot? It's right at the bottom under Developer Options. I want this disabled as the green location indicator is annoying but after every reboot it re-enables itself...

yousefgun3

Jan 26, 2011
Excellent rom, everything works fine and FAST on my Redmi Note 7 (Lavender). I tried almost every setting, not a single bug found yet! I'm amazed! One question though, I need to change a couple of icons. How could I do that without installing an extra launcher?
Good and thanks for sharing. Could you please tell us what did you do step by step in action?
Wipe, ...

Pj_Simpson

May 25, 2022
Excellent rom, everything works fine and FAST on my Redmi Note 7 (Lavender). I tried almost every setting, not a single bug found yet! I'm amazed! One question though, I need to change a couple of icons. How could I do that without installing an extra launcher?
What's the battery performance like? Is there any battery drain?. I'm thinking of changing from the pixel experience os to arrow os because of the battery drain

SiegeWaters

May 6, 2022
Am I the only one having problems with the camera? Photos are either saving very slowly, or the photo is not found in the gallery after taking it.

Ali/sh

Nov 20, 2018
hi just intstalled, my contacts are disappear after after a while and i should restore them from gmail. Is this a bug?

Last edited:

NamenIos

Nov 26, 2010
Sony Xperia Z
HTC EVO 3D
Ok, Please share the latest kernel and I'll update the new version in the 1st post.

The latest kernel is this I think: https://github.com/projects-nexus/android_kernel_xiaomi_lavender-LTO
This is not how it works, I asked you for the Kernel source, because I want to look at it. Arrow OS has to provide a kernel source code and everyone who provides binaries, this is by international law. XDA has even rules clarification about this.

If you look at "Settings/About Phone/Android Version/Kernel Version" you will see the kernel version and the hash. If you post a screenshot I can confirm that the link is or is not the source.

Top Liked Posts