Search This thread

Murad Ali

Aug 4, 2013
Sinsheim
t.me
Redmi Note 10 Pro
15-romthreadshead-jpg

Stable MiuiMiX Rom for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

MiuiMiX is a custom build Rom based on xiaomi.eu and china beta firmware.

Created to give you the best experience while maintaining a smooth os and long battery life.

MiuiMiX comes prerooted and Magisk is installed right out of the box, it´s even more debloated without missing important apps. All Roms from us are beeing globalized.

You can check out all features on our site or supportchannels.
All known Miui Bugs

If you find any other bug, please report them to us!
Pre-requisites:

• Unlocked bootloader
  • Custom recovery (See the recommended recoveries)
  • Read the FAQ

Clean Flash (If you are coming from another ROM or you are changing between stable and weekly builds):

1. Boot into your custom recovery
  2. Wipe system and vendor (highly recommended when coming from non-MIUI rom)
  3. Format Data (the one with "YES", isn't the same as a wipe data)
  4. Reboot into recovery
  5. Copy the ROM zip into your internal storage or to your SD card
  6. Flash the ROM. (Gapps and Magisk are built-in. Firmware and vendor are inside all zip files)
  7. Wipe dalvik/art cache and cache
  8. Reboot system and enjoy! (First boot may take up to 5-10 min.)
Updating coming from a previous version of the rom (Dirty flash, only stable over stable or weekly over weekly. Never weekly over stable or vice versa.):

It is recommended to deactivate ALL magisk modules before updating
  1. Reboot into recovery
  2. Flash lastest MiuiMiX build
  3. Wipe dalvik/art cache and cache
  4. Reboot system

DOWNLOAD Link

Last edited:

Case_

Aug 12, 2009
Brno
www.edgeoftheworld.cz
@Murad Ali Perhaps it would be a good idea to correct the first post? The installation steps do not apply to this ROM at all, since it's a fastboot ROM...

@prashant.palange None. As mentioned above, it is a fastboot ROM. It's installed via fastboot (so needs PC) and includes two batch files for installation. If coming from a stable MiuiMix ROM version, you can use the "update" one, if from weekly (or if you want to do a clean install anyway), then use the "install with data format" one, but bear in mind this one (quite obviously) formats your data partition INCLUDING internal storage, so backup everything you want to keep beforehand.

Murad Ali

Aug 4, 2013
Sinsheim
t.me
Redmi Note 10 Pro
@Murad Ali Perhaps it would be a good idea to correct the first post? The installation steps do not apply to this ROM at all, since it's a fastboot ROM...

@prashant.palange None. As mentioned above, it is a fastboot ROM. It's installed via fastboot (so needs PC) and includes two batch files for installation. If coming from a stable MiuiMix ROM version, you can use the "update" one, if from weekly (or if you want to do a clean install anyway), then use the "install with data format" one, but bear in mind this one (quite obviously) formats your data partition INCLUDING internal storage, so backup everything you want to keep beforehand.
good but this is not fastboot file. regular zip.

Case_

Aug 12, 2009
Brno
www.edgeoftheworld.cz
@Murad Ali The link in your post leads to the fastboot install .zip archive you get from official MiuiMix sources (it's literally the same link). It even says "fastboot" right there in the archive filename. It is not a ROM that installs via recovery, because there is no fully working recovery for Android 12. You unpack the zip on a PC and install the ROM via fastboot (which is even included in the archive, along with the installation batch files, so the installation is as straightforward as possible).

I'm frankly kinda surprised you seem to have no idea what you have linked here (and made a thread for).

Murad Ali

Aug 4, 2013
Sinsheim
t.me
Redmi Note 10 Pro
@Murad Ali The link in your post leads to the fastboot install .zip archive you get from official MiuiMix sources (it's literally the same link). It even says "fastboot" right there in the archive filename. It is not a ROM that installs via recovery, because there is no fully working recovery for Android 12. You unpack the zip on a PC and install the ROM via fastboot (which is even included in the archive, along with the installation batch files, so the installation is as straightforward as possible).

I'm frankly kinda surprised you seem to have no idea what you have linked here (and made a thread for).
sorry i am not a developer. I liked and shared the rom, if there is a mistake it will be corrected. Also, the link says it's a fastboot rom.

Last edited:

Case_

Aug 12, 2009
Brno
www.edgeoftheworld.cz
@Murad Ali Well, like I already said, there's indeed a mistake, in that basically the entire first post with all the info on how to flash the ROM is wrong. Pretty much none of what is mentioned there applies, it's all meant for a recovery ROM update, whereas this one is a fasboot ROM update.

Here's what the second part of the first post should look like (for example - feel free to use it if you want):

Pre-requisities:
  • Unlocked bootloader
  • PC with unpacked contents of the .zip archive you've downloaded, including folder structure (important)
Custom recovery is not needed for this ROM! You will not be using it at all! At the time of this writing, there is no fully working Android 12 custom recovery, none of them can decrypt an encrypted data partition. If you have custom recovery currently installed on your phone, it will however not be affected by the ROM install/update procedure (but it will still not be able to decrypt an encrypted data partition).

Clean Flash (If you are installing from scratch, coming from another ROM or you are changing between stable and weekly builds):
  1. Backup all the data from your phone you don't want to lose, including the internal storage (photos, messages e.g.) The install process will do a complete wipe of your data including your internal storage! (External SD should be fine.)
  2. Boot your phone into fastboot (bootloader) mode
  3. Connect the phone to PC (make sure you have the correct drivers installed for fastboot mode)
  4. Run the "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script/batch for your platform (windows/linux/macos).
  5. The ROM will now be flashed to the phone automatically and then a factory reset of your phone will be done.
  6. You are done. Your phone should now reboot into your new ROM. (First boot may take up to 5-10 min.)

Updating coming from a previous version of the rom (This includes coming from a MIUI 12/A11 stable version of the MiuiMix ROM. Dirty flash, only stable over stable or weekly over weekly. Never weekly over stable or vice versa.):
  1. (Optional) Backup all the data from your phone you don't want to lose, including the internal storage (photos, messages e.g.) - This is not required for update, you should not lose anything, but it's a good safe practice anyway.
  3. Connect the phone to PC (make sure you have the correct drivers installed for fastboot mode)
  4. Run the "fastboot_update_rom" script/batch for your platform (windows/linux/macos).
  5. The ROM will now be updated on your phone automatically.
  6. You are done. Your phone should now reboot into your updated ROM. (First boot may take up to 5-10 min.)

It is recommended to deactivate ALL magisk modules before updating.

DOWNLOAD Link

Hellera

Jun 27, 2015
Sighet
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hello friends, I really apreciate this ROM but I have a problem... not only with this ROM, but with all Xiaomi ROMs...
I'm a tester, I like to test a lot of aplications, ROMs, anything. Of course, I need a system backup in case something goes wrong... But I cannot backup in custom recovery (TWRP or OrangeFox) because Data partition cannot be mounted, it shows "0 MB"...
I tried everything found on google but nothing works... the same 0 MB data partition... I even tried this in fastboot:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
but powershell or cmd shows "--disable-verity unrecognized option"
Please, can anybody help me? Thank you.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Hello friends, I really apreciate this ROM but I have a problem... not only with this ROM, but with all Xiaomi ROMs...
I'm a tester, I like to test a lot of aplications, ROMs, anything. Of course, I need a system backup in case something goes wrong... But I cannot backup in custom recovery (TWRP or OrangeFox) because Data partition cannot be mounted, it shows "0 MB"...
I tried everything found on google but nothing works... the same 0 MB data partition... I even tried this in fastboot:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
but powershell or cmd shows "--disable-verity unrecognized option"
Please, can anybody help me? Thank you.
In twrp and ofox it's not possible.
You have to be encrypted to do that in Recovery with android A12 , I think also in A11.
But I'll think you can do it if booted and rooted with alphabackup

Reactions: Hellera

Case_

Aug 12, 2009
Brno
www.edgeoftheworld.cz
@Hellera Those ROMs likely don't use encrypted data partition (which is a security risk). If you disable any screen locks you might have in your MIUI ROM, you should be able to see and use the data partition just fine (I did that with TWRP 3.6 and MiuiMix 13.0.2). However, whether or not you will be able to correctly backup and (more importantly) restore a ROM like that to a working state in case you need to has to be tested more.

Also once you set up a screen lock again, the data partition gets encrypted again.

Hellera

Jun 27, 2015
Sighet
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
@Hellera Those ROMs likely don't use encrypted data partition (which is a security risk). If you disable any screen locks you might have in your MIUI ROM, you should be able to see and use the data partition just fine (I did that with TWRP 3.6 and MiuiMix 13.0.2). However, whether or not you will be able to correctly backup and (more importantly) restore a ROM like that to a working state in case you need to has to be tested more.

Also once you set up a screen lock again, the data partition gets encrypted again.
@Case_ I never use any screen locks and I'm on MiuiMix 13.0.2, twrp and ofox doesn't see data partition, 0 MB... I think is about the android version 12... with version 12.5.7 android 11 I had not such problems... Is frustrating...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Murad Ali Well, like I already said, there's indeed a mistake, in that basically the entire first post with all the info on how to flash the ROM is wrong. Pretty much none of what is mentioned there applies, it's all meant for a recovery ROM update, whereas this one is a fasboot ROM update.

Here's what the second part of the first post should look like (for example - feel free to use it if you want):

Pre-requisities:
    • Unlocked bootloader
    • PC with unpacked contents of the .zip archive you've downloaded, including folder structure (important)
    Custom recovery is not needed for this ROM! You will not be using it at all! At the time of this writing, there is no fully working Android 12 custom recovery, none of them can decrypt an encrypted data partition. If you have custom recovery currently installed on your phone, it will however not be affected by the ROM install/update procedure (but it will still not be able to decrypt an encrypted data partition).

Clean Flash (If you are installing from scratch, coming from another ROM or you are changing between stable and weekly builds):
    1. Backup all the data from your phone you don't want to lose, including the internal storage (photos, messages e.g.) The install process will do a complete wipe of your data including your internal storage! (External SD should be fine.)
    4. Run the "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script/batch for your platform (windows/linux/macos).
    5. The ROM will now be flashed to the phone automatically and then a factory reset of your phone will be done.
    6. You are done. Your phone should now reboot into your new ROM. (First boot may take up to 5-10 min.)

Updating coming from a previous version of the rom (This includes coming from a MIUI 12/A11 stable version of the MiuiMix ROM. Dirty flash, only stable over stable or weekly over weekly. Never weekly over stable or vice versa.):
    1. (Optional) Backup all the data from your phone you don't want to lose, including the internal storage (photos, messages e.g.) - This is not required for update, you should not lose anything, but it's a good safe practice anyway.
    4. Run the "fastboot_update_rom" script/batch for your platform (windows/linux/macos).
    5. The ROM will now be updated on your phone automatically.
    6. You are done. Your phone should now reboot into your updated ROM. (First boot may take up to 5-10 min.)

It is recommended to deactivate ALL magisk modules before updating.

DOWNLOAD Link
    15-romthreadshead-jpg

Stable MiuiMiX Rom for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

MiuiMiX is a custom build Rom based on xiaomi.eu and china beta firmware.

Created to give you the best experience while maintaining a smooth os and long battery life.

MiuiMiX comes prerooted and Magisk is installed right out of the box, it´s even more debloated without missing important apps. All Roms from us are beeing globalized.

You can check out all features on our site or supportchannels.
    All known Miui Bugs

If you find any other bug, please report them to us!
    Pre-requisites:

• Unlocked bootloader
    • Custom recovery (See the recommended recoveries)
    • Read the FAQ

Clean Flash (If you are coming from another ROM or you are changing between stable and weekly builds):

1. Boot into your custom recovery
    2. Wipe system and vendor (highly recommended when coming from non-MIUI rom)
    3. Format Data (the one with "YES", isn't the same as a wipe data)
    4. Reboot into recovery
    5. Copy the ROM zip into your internal storage or to your SD card
    6. Flash the ROM. (Gapps and Magisk are built-in. Firmware and vendor are inside all zip files)
    7. Wipe dalvik/art cache and cache
    8. Reboot system and enjoy! (First boot may take up to 5-10 min.)
    Updating coming from a previous version of the rom (Dirty flash, only stable over stable or weekly over weekly. Never weekly over stable or vice versa.):

It is recommended to deactivate ALL magisk modules before updating
    1. Reboot into recovery
    2. Flash lastest MiuiMiX build
    3. Wipe dalvik/art cache and cache
    4. Reboot system

DOWNLOAD Link
    Hello,

I had used the older verison 13.0.2.. but the banking apps didnot work except for Gpay .
    I tried magisk hiding etc .
    Is there any guide on how to setup banking apps in the latest release incase if it works via Magisk on this ROM.

Thanks
    Hello ,
    Have you tried the latest ROM ?
    MMX_3x.22.0_sweet_V13.0.4.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12_24100_20220220-fastboot.zip
    Is it stable enough.
    Thanks
    I've been running the ROM for a couple of days, yes. I'd say it's stable, but then again everyone's standards are different. I've not encountered any real issues, though. It already has the new Control Centre and a few other component updates compared to 13.0.2.0, so some glitches and/or functionality differences related to that, but other than that, no real problems.
    @fxthomas I always have to do a small sacrifice to get GPay working when rooted and I still haven't figured out what the exact steps are to get it working, but other than that my banking app works fine.

Not sure how useful that is, though, given that every app is different.