• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[SHARED][ROM] oneOS

Search This thread
New build 21.6.21

Changelog

New advanced reboot menu
os.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey

sorry if it's not the right place, don't mean to spam any thread... @NOSS8 i think i understood you've been trying different roms ans are now using OneOS.
    Could you give us a quick "pro and cons" and why you've decided to stick to this one (compared to .eu one for example as i understood it is the same base, and compared to LOS based ones indeed)
    Of course anybody else is welcome to share his/her inputs too :D

Many thanks !!

Cheers !

First my priorities on a rom are in order:
    Sounds, customizations (visuals, settings), speed, connection sharing (data pc).
    No root or magisk.
    miui eu rom V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM, OneOS 20.11.17_v12-11 and currently MMX V12.2.1.0.RJKCNXM.:D
    Eu rom is the most homogeneous with a correct sound and good battery performance. Slow speed (certified playstore).
    Oneos is the most customizable with average sound and poorer battery life. Faster speed. (Playstore not certified).
    MMX has the best sound and good battery life. speed between the two. (playstore not certified).
    I use AOD. (all the time).
    xiaomieumultiHMK30ProV12.2.1.0.RJKCNXMv12-11 is better now.
    AOSP.
    The projects of these roms are not yet completed (beta).
    But with all these roms, I always had the same problem in the more or less long term, connection sharing failed, sometimes restarting it solved the problem but not all the time.
    The biggest problem right now is the AOD which consumes too much.
    The speed is very good, the customizations is different from MIUI roms, many parameters are customizable.
    Cdroid is currently the most successful but I am waiting for the update (aod, fod, brightness) of the MSM-Xtended which more settings and customizations.
    Also whether it is MIUI or AOSP the audio equalizer fx does not work, I used it on my Redmi note 7 and the sound was exceptional.
    And also you lose the miui camera options.
    And There you go.
    Of course this is only my opinion:rolleyes:
    new information about rom, tell me what you think about this?
    2e for weekly??

new information about rom, tell me what you think about this?
    2e for weekly??

Sign of times.
    I don't know what to say. I pay for "Pro" or "Prime" options on a number of Play Store apps, but paying 2€/ month for weekly-maybe - unstable versions of a Rom... I don't know.
    New build.21.4.27
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/one-os/files/2021/21.4.27/

MIUI BASE Used:
    21.4.22/23 - ALL

OneOS changes:
    New - New application to manage Xiaomi AirDots 2S / 2 Pro / 2 SE / 2 Basic
    Optimized - Updated Base
    Optimized - Improved and updated patches
    Optimized - Optimizations for future improvements and mod