[SHARED][ROM] oneOS

Search This thread

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
New build /21.8.30/
Changelog
No change list from us or Xiaomi
New base ...
Harman Kardon has been disabled due to errors in some devices, it is working on adding it correctly.:mad:(work well on poco).
As you know, on Thursday we suffered an incident in the compilation team, we have partially recovered the system in order to facilitate this new version. From this version until 15 days from now we will go on to maintenance tasks, which means that until September 20, 2021 we will not release ROMs again.

Last edited:

DarKFsocietY

May 16, 2016
my main and telephoto camera doesn't focus after 5cm far on this rom's latest build. is this can be software problem? or my camera itself can be broken?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
my main and telephoto camera doesn't focus after 5cm far on this rom's latest build. is this can be software problem? or my camera itself can be broken?
If it worked before, probably a software problem.
Sometimes you have to update with a clean flash
I didn't install it because of Harman Kardon has been disabled

edit:
*************There are experimental settings in the camera settings try to turn them off

DarKFsocietY

May 16, 2016
If it worked before, probably a software problem.
Sometimes you have to update with a clean flash
I didn't install it because of Harman Kardon has been disabled

edit:
*************There are experimental settings in the camera settings try to turn them off
i bought this phone just yesterday, and i didnt check the camera. he says it was working before but i'm not sure he is telling the true. btw i did clean flash from global rom. and tried with gcam too. which settings and where are they?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Reactions: DarKFsocietY

DarKFsocietY

May 16, 2016
on the last two builds i have some issues. anyone using Google keep? cuz mine is freezing i can't use and idk whats the problem but i guess its the font. even i change the font, google keep staying with same roboto font.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
on the last two builds i have some issues. anyone using Google keep? cuz mine is freezing i can't use and idk whats the problem but i guess its the font. even i change the font, google keep staying with same roboto font.
I don't have this problem (version 21.9.27).
Changing the fonts doesn't change anything but no freeze or crash

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
can u install and try the google keep?

note ; i tried reinstall app, and on the first open its all ok. my fonts is the same as i applied to the system. on the second opening the app, font become roboto and its freezing again :/
I tried it and I changed fonts 3 times, verdana, sunday best and roboto, no crash, no freeze.
Maybe try the last version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey

sorry if it's not the right place, don't mean to spam any thread... @NOSS8 i think i understood you've been trying different roms ans are now using OneOS.
    Could you give us a quick "pro and cons" and why you've decided to stick to this one (compared to .eu one for example as i understood it is the same base, and compared to LOS based ones indeed)
    Of course anybody else is welcome to share his/her inputs too :D

Many thanks !!

Cheers !

First my priorities on a rom are in order:
    Sounds, customizations (visuals, settings), speed, connection sharing (data pc).
    No root or magisk.
    miui eu rom V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM, OneOS 20.11.17_v12-11 and currently MMX V12.2.1.0.RJKCNXM.:D
    Eu rom is the most homogeneous with a correct sound and good battery performance. Slow speed (certified playstore).
    Oneos is the most customizable with average sound and poorer battery life. Faster speed. (Playstore not certified).
    MMX has the best sound and good battery life. speed between the two. (playstore not certified).
    I use AOD. (all the time).
    xiaomieumultiHMK30ProV12.2.1.0.RJKCNXMv12-11 is better now.
    AOSP.
    The projects of these roms are not yet completed (beta).
    But with all these roms, I always had the same problem in the more or less long term, connection sharing failed, sometimes restarting it solved the problem but not all the time.
    The biggest problem right now is the AOD which consumes too much.
    The speed is very good, the customizations is different from MIUI roms, many parameters are customizable.
    Cdroid is currently the most successful but I am waiting for the update (aod, fod, brightness) of the MSM-Xtended which more settings and customizations.
    Also whether it is MIUI or AOSP the audio equalizer fx does not work, I used it on my Redmi note 7 and the sound was exceptional.
    And also you lose the miui camera options.
    And There you go.
    Of course this is only my opinion:rolleyes:
    New version from today!

This is the best ROM that I ever use.
    new information about rom, tell me what you think about this?
    2e for weekly??

new information about rom, tell me what you think about this?
    2e for weekly??

Sign of times.
    I don't know what to say. I pay for "Pro" or "Prime" options on a number of Play Store apps, but paying 2€/ month for weekly-maybe - unstable versions of a Rom... I don't know.