• Screenshot_20210912-221646_LineageOS_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210912-221646_LineageOS_Settings.png
    184 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Wahoux

the_trev2

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone got a good gcam + config ?
I can't find one, they all freeze or they are awful
I suggest trying ANXCamera. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix portrait mode and macro, but everything else works just like the MIUI camera should.

I should mention that it's not properly supported for the mi11 at the moment. Not sure if I can help get it that way

Reactions: D0P4M1N and Wahoux

Wahoux

Jun 22, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11
Realme GT 2 Pro
Battery life is really good, 20% better compared to stock Global MIUI. Also really smooth and very responsive even in 60Hz, i don't even need to enable 120Hz.

The only big issue for me is that there is no "raise to wake the display" feature, i have to push the power button and then use fingerprint sensor... Anyway to have this ?

Dimidrollko

Feb 16, 2014
Wanna try LOS, what software can be used for backup installed apps / app settings on xiaomi.eu rom, so it will not require configuring after full wipe?
Google Cloud as for me sync only installed apps, but without saving Data. Xiao cloud is full, and as i understand is not compatible with LOS.
Maybe some root required apps? Titanium backup is outdated as i read for android 11.

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Nothing Phone 1
Wanna try LOS, what software can be used for backup installed apps / app settings on xiaomi.eu rom, so it will not require configuring after full wipe?
Google Cloud as for me sync only installed apps, but without saving Data. Xiao cloud is full, and as i understand is not compatible with LOS.
Maybe some root required apps? Titanium backup is outdated as i read for android 11.

Easy, the Titanium Backup replacement is now Swift Backup... Simply the best.

Root only, can save/restore entire apps/games with APK/SIP/Data/External, purpose restore Call log/Messages, Freeze apps and more like Titanium.

I advise (like Titanium) to not fully restore system apps and social apps between differents roms.
This can causing sync issue, battery drain et freeze/lag ui.

Dimidrollko

Feb 16, 2014
Reactions: D0P4M1N and Pho3nX

Dimidrollko

Feb 16, 2014
Can confirm installation LOS)
Pretty good, doesn't contains some miui features that i use, and camera app is too creepy) Performance is better, but you don't have bunch of features from MIUI stock)
Will give a try for a month testing) Hope this or another one new AOSP/LOS projects will continue growing and provide all functionality.
Right now i can't find reverse charging in menu, Also will test wireless charging on xia dock 50W)

Small update:
I have notification from android:
Serial console enabled Performance is impacted. To disable, check ... (bootloader)
Issue fixed, i didn't extract boot.img from payload.bin and use it from gDrive, that cause an issues(no sound + and notification)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wahoux and Sage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS 18.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
    * cause of male impotence.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features

Installing
    0. Enter fastboot
    1. Fastboot flash boot_ab boot.img
    2. Hold power button and volume up button to reboot into recovery
    3. Install the rom from recovery by using adb sideload
    4. Reboot

Known bugs for the moment
    1.Fod
    2.Notification sounds are borked

Download Link

Sources
    Device tree (Demon000)

Kernel

For the moment this Rom is still in beta and still have bugs, it would be great if you share the one that you face in the comments bellow.
    This Rom was ported by @DemonSingur (Telegram username) all the copyrights to the creator and porter.

MOD EDIT: Telegram link removed, please read the STICKY!
    Hello. I'm the dev of this ROM. I decided not to post it officially on XDA since Telegram is a much easier platform to use and manage.

The last few updates have the following changelog:
    * implemented screen off fod
    * fixed mtp
    * added com.android.camera to auxiliary camera whitelist
    * patched ANXCamera zip to provide missing libraries
    * optimized handling of touchscreen spi transfers
    * synced with latest LineageOS sources

All builds can be downloaded from the following Google Drive folder.

I have also provided a patched version of ANXCamera in the same Google Drive folder.

You can donate to me via PayPal.
    paypal.me/demon0000
    New build is up, lineage-18.1-20210926-UNOFFICIAL-venus.zip.

Changelog:
    * fixed random color flashes when switching to AOD mode or when pressing FOD when screen is OFF
    * improved FOD speed and accuracy
    * improved screen on speed
    * other misc kernel improvements

Download:

PayPal:
    paypal.me/demon0000
    It's a shame to have create this thread if it's not updated @DarckZian

So...

New AOSP build is up, lineage-18.1-20210921-UNOFFICIAL-venus.zip.

Changelog:
    * implemented DT2W
    * implemented raise to wake
    * more cleanups & kernel improvements

Definitively, it's really a daily use rom so far, beautiful, smooth, no heat issue, excellent battery life and enjoy your prefered launcher with gesture again !
    New build is up:

* fixed MTP
    * fixed media playback lag