General [SHARED][ROM] Xiaomi.EU MIUI 13.0.2.0 | Android 12.

Search This thread

fxthomas

Nov 26, 2012
Has anyone installed on Note 10 pro max ? I believe we need to change something in the script for it to work properly on pro max phone or I am wrong.

Kinley7272

Apr 5, 2021
Did anybody flashed the ROM while have encrypted system?
I know we have to flash it with Fastboot, but still confused if encryption/decryption matters somehow...

angourakis

Aug 16, 2010
São Paulo
Hey people,

Are you also having issues with some apps freezing when opening?

I am running MIUI 13.0.2 from Xiaomi.eu and already tried to switch language to english, disable Android Webview and change font settings (only size, there's no Roboto as per the instructions here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-apps-lagging-on-android-12.64215/)

I am attaching a screenshot from one of the apps but it basically stays in the initial screen for a long time and, sometimes, it loads after a while but most of the times, it does not.

It is happening with only two apps for now.

Thanks!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-28 at 6.12.37 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-28 at 6.12.37 PM.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 77

Hellera

Jun 27, 2015
Sighet
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Works fine for me, no bootloop, no stucks... but sometime some touching areas of the display are not responsive! Enough often to be very frustrating... It's about the upper area under the status bar and a little area under display center, exactly on the "g" letter on the keyboard and the red button for ending calls in any phone app. These problems seems to appears in all version of android 12... I tested a few of them, same problems. Does anybody faces this problem or just me? I'm asking because in MIUI stock 12.5.7 I don't have these kind of problems. Thank you!

Edit: it was my bad... keep in mind... never use Titanium backup!

Last edited:

ry4k00

Apr 26, 2020
anyone facing green tint for main camera? ultra-wide, selfie and macro camera working just fine.

Case_

Aug 12, 2009
Brno
www.edgeoftheworld.cz
BTW, I know TWRP doesn't support A12, but I was thinking...am I correct in thinking TWRP could still be used to backup/restore your phone using an unencrypted storage like an external SD or an USB OTG drive? And possibly flash things like Magisk or custom kernel packages (and restore stock if backed up), basically anything outside of reading the actual encrypted content of the /data partition?

Or is there more to it and that assumption is wrong? I would kinda like to try some custom kernels with this ROM, but at the same time, I'm not exactly thrilled with the prospect of reinstalling the entire phone from scratch if that goes south... it's not that it's difficult, just that it's a hassle and a bit of a time sink to reinstall and configure everything...

Cheers.

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
BTW, I know TWRP doesn't support A12, but I was thinking...am I correct in thinking TWRP could still be used to backup/restore your phone using an unencrypted storage like an external SD or an USB OTG drive? And possibly flash things like Magisk or custom kernel packages (and restore stock if backed up), basically anything outside of reading the actual encrypted content of the /data partition?

Or is there more to it and that assumption is wrong? I would kinda like to try some custom kernels with this ROM, but at the same time, I'm not exactly thrilled with the prospect of reinstalling the entire phone from scratch if that goes south... it's not that it's difficult, just that it's a hassle and a bit of a time sink to reinstall and configure everything...

Cheers.
Backup your entire files in internal storage to pc before flashing any custom rom always a good move, even better with logging out account to prevent being locked out (some authentication apps do that) from apps installed in case everything goes south.

You could try migrate, it supports creating flashable zip of your bakup that you can restore it later using twrp. I never try it before because I always setup my phone fresh everytime I change rom.

fxthomas

Nov 26, 2012
has anyone installed payment apps ike PayTM, Goole Pay, does it work. I tried but i does not work stating SIM card is missing error.

fxthomas

Nov 26, 2012
@fxthomas Check that you have the Secure Element Position set to HCE wallet, not to SIM wallet (which is default).
Hello Thanks for ur suggestion, could you tell me where i can find this option in MIUI.
i searched on internet i saw "Settings -> Connection & sharing -> Secure element position -> Sim Wallet" but i don't see any Secure element position option in miui13 or miui12 under Connection & Sharing

I have enabled developer Options also .

Top Liked Posts