Try with 6.2 versionjust lost my device after installing this twrp. i had successfully installed this twrp. works fine then the problem happed. when i tried to install xiaomi.eu recovery rom it gave me error
can not mount "system_root , system_ext, persistent ".
Then i try to mount system as r/w from advance setting but it says cow partition couldn't mount. so i wipe data pertition after that my phone refuse to boot.
please help what did i do wrong.i really need to install xiaomi.eu rom
Thank you so much... I did that and successfully install twrp, magisk and Xiaomi.eu ROM. But through the process I has one issues that after wipe the data I send the file through mtp. After that I find that the internal storage is not showing I tried rebooting the recovery but it didn't work so. I move the ROM to a pen drive and connect it with the otg. then I select otg storage and flash the ROM from there. After that everything went normal. Again thanks a lot for your help.
Why is that? I mean what is the difference in Xiaomi.EU ROM, compared to Globall/EEA/Chinise/etc? I had that happened, while trying to flash it, but I went back to Global ROM, just flashed it back and all was fine again.
Some versions of TWRP caused this problem.
Thanks for quick reply. Yeah, I know, I did read that.Go backGive kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv13:
- English (en.miui.com, xiaomi.eu)
- Chinese (miui.com)
- Polish (kacskrz, miuipolska.pl)
- Slovak (ingbrzy, miuios.cz)
- Czech (kynio, VMach3, miuios.cz)
- Bulgarian (Global)
- Hungarian (Global)
- French (pmspr4100) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Swedish (Global)
- Russian (mclaude74) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Ukrainian (Andrex2287) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Belarusian (Global)
- Croatian (Masva, MIUI Adria) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Vietnamese (Belmont-Gabriel) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Italian - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Greek (Global)
- Norwegian (Global)
- Dutch (Global)
- Spanish (nosijf982) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Turkish (suatsari) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Brazilian-Portuguese (RicardoGuariento) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Portuguese (KcNirvana, Lippe35) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Hebrew (Global)
- Romanian (ashtefan) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- German (muhamed89, cp82, dahool2016, and more) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Catalan (deivids84, softcatala.org) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Korean (cjhyuky, xiaomiqm, bradly1, klasses) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Slovenian (bostjan2016) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Serbian (Global)
- Thai (Global)
- Finnish (dogiex) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Arabic (Global)
- Persian - Farsi (Dissociable) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Japanese (ScratchBuild) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
- Burmese (Global)
- Danish (Global)
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
- MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
- Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
- (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
- Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
- 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
- MIUI Contacts and Dialer
- Removed ads in MIUI system apps
- MIUI Dialer and Messages apps(call recorder).
- Steps counter in Assistant screen
- More shortcuts on left lockscreen
- Wake up gestures for all devices
- AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
- Option to auto-expand first notification
- Notifications priority settings
- More edit options in Gallery app
- Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
- Added landscape mode for SMS app
- Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
- Google apps support integrated
- Removed 5GHz region restrictions
- Confirm dials from call logs
- Morning report on alarm at morning
- More apps supported for AOD notifications
- More styles for AOD screen
- Raise to wake gesture
- AOD notification received animation
- Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
- More Camera features
- Double tap to lock screen
- Battery AI scenes
- Allowed disabling specific system apps
- Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
- No useless Chinese bloatware apps
- More free RAM due to less background processes
- Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
- No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
- Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
- Added EU T9 dialer support
- Added charging sound switch
- Optimized GPS settings for EU
- Optimized Battery consumption
- Optimized RAM consumption
- Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
- SafetyNet passed by default (Google Pay)
- Play Store Certified
- Added automated tasks in Security app
- Added game speed booster
- Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
- And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.
You can absolutely install a Xiaomi EU rom without formatting the data provided that:Thanks for quick reply. Yeah, I know, I did read that.
Also, I have went back to Global without problem, I know that stuff from experience, had HTC for last 13 years. Might be a new phone manufacturer now and slightly different procedures, but logic is the same.
But my question is why /data has to be wiped? Different encryption? Different version of file system? Something else...? IDK...
Yes, that's it, thank you!You can absolutely install a Xiaomi EU rom without formatting the data provided that:
The data is decrypted (remove security from the lock screen, normally TWRP does the job but it's better that way).
That the version of the stock rom is lower than that of the EU rom.
But for a first installation it is recommended to erase the data.
Stable to Weekly=not necessary
Weekly to stable=mandatory.
"remove the PIN in system and try it again"Yes, that's it, thank you!
I just remembered what I forgot to do, while reading this post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/page-222#post-671636 and you answered and confirmed in the meantime.
I'll try later, after work, it's not a good time now to be without phone.
Anyway, thanks again for upgrading and strengthening my knowledge about this (new, for me) phone.
In Fastboot modei have problems with twrp flashing so i tried this...
download minimal adb and extract
copy twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.6_A13-cupid-skkk (rename to twrp.img) and boot.img from ROM.zip to minimal adb folder
enable developer options
enable extended power menu
enter to fastboot mode
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
fastboot boot boot.img
after boot to system hold power button and choose reboot - recovery mode