General 📌 [Shared] TWRP by skkk

Search This thread

jhotayex

just lost my device after installing this twrp. i had successfully installed this twrp. works fine then the problem happed. when i tried to install xiaomi.eu recovery rom it gave me error

can not mount "system_root , system_ext, persistent ".

Then i try to mount system as r/w from advance setting but it says cow partition couldn't mount. so i wipe data pertition after that my phone refuse to boot.

please help what did i do wrong.i really need to install xiaomi.eu rom

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
just lost my device after installing this twrp. i had successfully installed this twrp. works fine then the problem happed. when i tried to install xiaomi.eu recovery rom it gave me error

can not mount "system_root , system_ext, persistent ".

Then i try to mount system as r/w from advance setting but it says cow partition couldn't mount. so i wipe data pertition after that my phone refuse to boot.

please help what did i do wrong.i really need to install xiaomi.eu rom
Try with 6.2 version

jhotayex

Try with 6.2 version
bro i tried with 6.2 from the beginning
[BOOT]3.6.2_12-Xiaomi11TPro_v6.2_A12-vili-skkk.img

can't mount the storage.
vili-twrp-6-2error (Custom).jpg

jhotayex

I did exactly that
You must format data and write yes then reboot twrp and put the rom in internal storage.

Or download a fastboot zip rom extract it and exécute the script fisrt install bat inside the folder then update with ota
Thank you so much... I did that and successfully install twrp, magisk and Xiaomi.eu ROM. But through the process I has one issues that after wipe the data I send the file through mtp. After that I find that the internal storage is not showing I tried rebooting the recovery but it didn't work so. I move the ROM to a pen drive and connect it with the otg. then I select otg storage and flash the ROM from there. After that everything went normal. Again thanks a lot for your help.

donmarkoni

Sep 21, 2010
Belgrade
HTC U12+
Xiaomi 12 Pro
You must format data and write yes then reboot twrp and put the rom in internal storage.

Or download a fastboot zip rom extract it and exécute the script fisrt install bat inside the folder then update with ota
Why is that? I mean what is the difference in Xiaomi.EU ROM, compared to Globall/EEA/Chinise/etc? I had that happened, while trying to flash it, but I went back to Global ROM, just flashed it back and all was fine again.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Why is that? I mean what is the difference in Xiaomi.EU ROM, compared to Globall/EEA/Chinise/etc? I had that happened, while trying to flash it, but I went back to Global ROM, just flashed it back and all was fine again.
Some versions of TWRP caused this problem.
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv13:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps(call recorder).
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • More Camera features
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Added game speed booster
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.
Go back
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

Last edited:

donmarkoni

Sep 21, 2010
Belgrade
HTC U12+
Xiaomi 12 Pro
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv13:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps(call recorder).
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • More Camera features
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Added game speed booster
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.
Go back
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/
Thanks for quick reply. Yeah, I know, I did read that.

Also, I have went back to Global without problem, I know that stuff from experience, had HTC for last 13 years. Might be a new phone manufacturer now and slightly different procedures, but logic is the same.

But my question is why /data has to be wiped? Different encryption? Different version of file system? Something else...? IDK...

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Thanks for quick reply. Yeah, I know, I did read that.

Also, I have went back to Global without problem, I know that stuff from experience, had HTC for last 13 years. Might be a new phone manufacturer now and slightly different procedures, but logic is the same.

But my question is why /data has to be wiped? Different encryption? Different version of file system? Something else...? IDK...
You can absolutely install a Xiaomi EU rom without formatting the data provided that:
The data is decrypted (remove security from the lock screen, normally TWRP does the job but it's better that way).
That the version of the stock rom is lower than that of the EU rom.
But for a first installation it is recommended to erase the data.
Upgrade=not necessary
Downgrade=mandatory
Stable to Weekly=not necessary
Weekly to stable=mandatory.

Reactions: donmarkoni

donmarkoni

Sep 21, 2010
Belgrade
HTC U12+
Xiaomi 12 Pro
You can absolutely install a Xiaomi EU rom without formatting the data provided that:
The data is decrypted (remove security from the lock screen, normally TWRP does the job but it's better that way).
That the version of the stock rom is lower than that of the EU rom.
But for a first installation it is recommended to erase the data.
Upgrade=not necessary
Downgrade=mandatory
Stable to Weekly=not necessary
Weekly to stable=mandatory.
Yes, that's it, thank you!

I just remembered what I forgot to do, while reading this post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/page-222#post-671636 and you answered and confirmed in the meantime.

I'll try later, after work, it's not a good time now to be without phone. 😅

Anyway, thanks again for upgrading and strengthening my knowledge about this (new, for me) phone.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Yes, that's it, thank you!

I just remembered what I forgot to do, while reading this post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/page-222#post-671636 and you answered and confirmed in the meantime.

I'll try later, after work, it's not a good time now to be without phone. 😅

Anyway, thanks again for upgrading and strengthening my knowledge about this (new, for me) phone.
"remove the PIN in system and try it again"
always reboot system after.

Reactions: donmarkoni

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I need help. I installed TWRP BOOT but it left my phone only in fastboot mode, I can't start it or flash anything. Help please, the web to download the twrp boot does not work.

EDIT :
    In the end I managed to fix it with this tutorial https://www.droidwin.com/unbrick-xiaomi-12-pro-via-fastboot-commands/
    If you downloaded the version on the link above, it's normal since it's the REC version, it's true that I should have specified it but its size could have alerted you indeed to the Rec version is smaller than the Boot version, so I edited my post.
    unfortunately camerado84, which is an uploader, deletes old versions without specifying which version it is.
    Yea, but im stuck in fastboot mode, cant make this work.
    I added an old BOOT version.
    This is exactly what Miflash does with the bat file which can be directly executed without Miflash, why bother typing command lines.
    The twrp can also with a recovery rom.
    fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *zeus" || echo Missmatching image and device
    fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *zeus" || exit /B 1

::check anti_version
    if exist "%~dp0images\anti_version.txt" (for /f "usebackq" %%a in ("%~dp0images\anti_version.txt") do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
    if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
    for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
    if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
    set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
    if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"
    echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @ECHO "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1

fastboot %* getvar crc 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^crc: 1" && if %errorlevel% equ 0 (
    fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
    fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1
    )

fastboot %* erase boot_ab || @ECHO "Erase boot error" && exit /B 1
    fastboot %* erase opconfig || @ECHO "Erase opconfig error" && exit /B 1
    fastboot %* erase opcust || @ECHO "Erase opcust error" && exit /B 1
    fastboot %* flash abl_ab %~dp0images/abl.elf || @ECHO "Flash abl error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash xbl_ab %~dp0images/xbl_s.melf || @ECHO "Flash xbl error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash xbl_config_ab %~dp0images/xbl_config.elf || @ECHO "Flash xbl_config error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash shrm_ab %~dp0images/shrm.elf || @ECHO "Flash shrm error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash aop_ab %~dp0images/aop.mbn || @ECHO "Flash aop error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash aop_config_ab %~dp0images/aop_devcfg.mbn || @ECHO "Flash aop_config error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash tz_ab %~dp0images/tz.mbn || @ECHO "Flash tz error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash devcfg_ab %~dp0images/devcfg.mbn || @ECHO "Flash devcfg error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash featenabler_ab %~dp0images/featenabler.mbn || @ECHO "Flash featenabler error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash hyp_ab %~dp0images/hypvmperformance.mbn || @ECHO "Flash hyp error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash uefi_ab %~dp0images/uefi.elf || @ECHO "Flash uefi error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash uefisecapp_ab %~dp0images/uefi_sec.mbn || @ECHO "Flash uefisecapp error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash modem_ab %~dp0images/NON-HLOS.bin || @ECHO "Flash modem error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash bluetooth_ab %~dp0images/BTFM.bin || @ECHO "Flash bluetooth error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash dsp_ab %~dp0images/dspso.bin || @ECHO "Flash dsp error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash keymaster_ab %~dp0images/keymint.mbn || @ECHO "Flash keymaster error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash qupfw_ab %~dp0images/qupv3fw.elf || @ECHO "Flash qupfw error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash multiimgoem_ab %~dp0images/multi_image.mbn || @ECHO "Flash multiimgoem error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash multiimgqti_ab %~dp0images/multi_image_qti.mbn || @ECHO "Flash multiimgqti error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash cpucp_ab %~dp0images/cpucp.elf || @ECHO "Flash cpucp error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash rtice %~dp0images\rtice.mbn || @ECHO "Flash rtice error" && exit /B 1
    fastboot %* flash logfs %~dp0images/logfs_ufs_8mb.bin || @ECHO "Flash logfs error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash rescue %~dp0images/rescue.img || @ECHO "Flash rescue error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash storsec %~dp0images/storsec.mbn || @ECHO "Flash storsec error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash toolsfv %~dp0images/tools.fv || @ECHO "Flash toolsfv error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash xbl_ramdump_ab %~dp0images/XblRamdump.elf || @ECHO "Flash xbl_ramdump error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* erase imagefv_ab || @ECHO "Erase imagefv error" && exit /B 1
    fastboot %* flash imagefv_ab %~dp0images/imagefv.elf || @ECHO "Flash imagefv error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash super %~dp0images/super.img || @ECHO "Flash super error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash vendor_boot_ab %~dp0images/vendor_boot.img || @ECHO "Flash vendor_boot error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash dtbo_ab %~dp0images/dtbo.img || @ECHO "Flash dtbo error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash vbmeta_ab %~dp0images/vbmeta.img || @ECHO "Flash vbmeta error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash vbmeta_system_ab %~dp0images/vbmeta_system.img || @ECHO "Flash vbmeta_system error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* erase metadata || @ECHO "Erase metadata error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash metadata %~dp0images/metadata.img || @ECHO "Flash metadata error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash userdata %~dp0images/userdata.img || @ECHO "Flash userdata error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash vm-bootsys_ab %~dp0images/vm-bootsys.img || @ECHO "Flash vm-bootsys error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash cust %~dp0images/cust.img || @ECHO "Flash cust error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash recovery_ab %~dp0images/recovery.img || @ECHO "Flash recovery error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash boot_ab %~dp0images/boot.img || @ECHO "Flash boot error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* flash misc %~dp0images\misc.img || @ECHO "Flash misc error" && exit /B 1
    fastboot %* set_active a || @ECHO "Set active a error" && exit 1
    fastboot %* reboot || @ECHO "Reboot error" && exit 1

Because it didn't work for me any other way than that. Neither my flash nor any strange story worked for me, just putting the commands one by one, I don't know why but it worked for me.
    Because it didn't work for me any other way than that. Neither my flash nor any strange story worked for me, just putting the commands one by one, I don't know why but it worked for me.
    In general Miflash displays the error ,sometimes you have to edit the script but often it comes from the drivers, path, cable, version of Miflash.
    Typing fifty commands increases the risk of error.
    ⚡⚡A12/A13⚡⚡
    -----------------------
    R.png

BOOT VERSION
    Installation:

Phone in fastboot mode

Cmd:
    fastboot boot twrp.img

Power shell
    ./fastboot boot twrp.img

then in Twrp go to Advanced -> flash current TWRP.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REC VERSION
    Install with TWRP.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOWNLOAD
    ------------------https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP------------------
    SITE IS DOWN FOR THE MOMENT
    REC VERSION
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/zeus/

Install with TWRP or fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    BOOT version V.5.1 A12 to be updated immediately with the latest REC version.
    https://mega.nz/folder/7g0EUAxK#HYD-Wl65HCYKa8PiwSsLKQ
    dont flash TWRP.

TWRP A12 flashing instructions:

1. boot your device in Fastboot mode
    2. fastboot boot recovery_finename.img
    This will temporary boot your device to TWRP
    3. From TWRP go to Advanced and choose "Flash curent TWRP" - this will permanently install TWRP but will overwrite magisk scripts, so root will be lost.
    4. Flash magisk from TWRP - this will fix root.
    flash recovery twrp.img
    Bootloader Open
    You cant flash with this command(A/B partition)
    Use this command https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/install-twrp-for-xiaomi-11t-pro.4398007/
    update Aug 02