General 📌 [Shared] TWRP by skkk

Search This thread

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Reactions: dagoban

dagoban

Nov 27, 2012
The fastboot zip seems to an entire rom, but I downloaded the twrp from AFH you posted, will give it a try on the weekend once BL unlock time has passed.

Right now I only need root to copy all my app data from my old phone with Titanium Backup to the new one, unless there is another way around?

adb backup only works for a very limited number of apps these days...

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
The fastboot zip seems to an entire rom, but I downloaded the twrp from AFH you posted, will give it a try on the weekend once BL unlock time has passed.

Right now I only need root to copy all my app data from my old phone with Titanium Backup to the new one, unless there is another way around?

adb backup only works for a very limited number of apps these days...
If you stay on a stock rom no problem but for a custom rom you will have to format the data and therefore put your data back afterwards again.
To transfer the data, there is Mi mover. (Never used).
Or Micloud de Xiaomi to Xiaomi.
Mi unlock erase your data.

dagoban

Nov 27, 2012
If you stay on a stock rom no problem but for a custom rom you will have to format the data and therefore put your data back afterwards again.
To transfer the data, there is Mi mover. (Never used).
Or Micloud de Xiaomi to Xiaomi.
Mi unlock erase your data.
all the regular apps like google nearby, mi mover are not able to move any app data, helium by cwm can copy app data by using adb backup without root: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backup.license BUT many apps like banking apps don't allow adb backup.

I have a fully rooted OnePlus phone and trying to get all my app data from that phone to the 12t Pro, so i don't think its possible to move/copy the app data without BL unlock+rooting the new 12T Pro

pipa1989

Apr 24, 2017
Last edited:

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi, I need help. I installed TWRP BOOT but it left my phone only in fastboot mode, I can't start it or flash anything. Help please, the web to download the twrp boot does not work.

EDIT :
In the end I managed to fix it with this tutorial https://www.droidwin.com/unbrick-xiaomi-12-pro-via-fastboot-commands/
If you downloaded the version on the link above, it's normal since it's the REC version, it's true that I should have specified it but its size could have alerted you indeed to the Rec version is smaller than the Boot version, so I edited my post.
unfortunately camerado84, which is an uploader, deletes old versions without specifying which version it is.

Reactions: pipa1989

Top Liked Posts