• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [SHARED] [TWRP] [haydn] TWRP Recovery for K40 Pro +

Search This thread

TheLionEU

Aug 28, 2021
Okay, I'm still waiting on a reliable and non-buggy TWRP for Haydn (Redmi K40 Pro), but it seems it will never come. Mi Mix 4 will have a decent TWRP before this device it seems, but it's been MONTHS of NOTHING.

So I dunno, I will donate to a well known developer who can actually get us a decent TWRP I guess. I'm fed up with waiting and I guess I just have to pay for it. So who do I contact because this isn't going to organically happen is it? Do I try contacting @Nebrassy?

Reactions: andrea0807

vivek12341

Jan 18, 2015
———————— TWRP for K40 Pro + ——————————-

WARNING : I do not know who made this TWRP and i am NOT taking credit for it. Someone in my group chat found it. It's apparently from China. If you are the creator , PM Me.

images

INSTRUCTIONS

1) Download TWRP for K40 Pro + , and put it in your fastboot folder.
2) Put your phone into fastboot mode.
3) Do the following command : fastboot boot twrp-recovery-venus. It will automatically boot into TWRP.
4) Change language to English (press the 6th option).
5) Go to "Advanced" and select "Onekey inject TWRP".
6) Swipe to inject the TWRP. It might take a few minutes, so don't worry.

Note: Don't change the boot slot (Slot A) or maybe will not boot at all.
Tested by @mslezak

Bugs: ADB Sideload is broken.

If you find any bug, feel free to report it down below.

Credits to @Cozzmy13 for decrypting the TWRP image! Here's the summary of events :
1) Chinese TWRP gets leaked onto my Telegram chat.
2) The recovery image is encoded and requires a dodgy chinese tool to decode it.
3) @Cozzmy13 finds a way to decode the image and make it bootable .
4) Me and Augustin El Metralleta try flashing the image, and we find out it works.
Hi, My device is Mi 11x pro, I am still in waiting time to unlock. Does changing boot slot (slot A) means if we flash boot.img(magisk patched), device will not boot? or it has some chance to boot?

Maxx9

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, My device is Mi 11x pro, I am still in waiting time to unlock. Does changing boot slot (slot A) means if we flash boot.img(magisk patched), device will not boot? or it has some chance to boot?
I am using Mi 11x pro indian varient and successfully rooted with magisk without installing Any custom recovery… if you want to know how to do there is tutorial available in Utube i hope it help you Tutorial Link

Maxx9

Sep 7, 2021
Hi there, I recently bought Mi11i (M2012K11G haydn), any new info about any not bugged TWRP? Or this one is working fine on this model?
I haven’t seen any official recovery for my mi 11x pro but I successfully rooted stock miui without custom recovery …If you want to root without custom recovery then you can try tutorial video i shared in recent post…Method is same but you have to download files accordingly your phone model… i hope it helps

vivek12341

Jan 18, 2015
I am using Mi 11x pro indian varient and successfully rooted with magisk without installing Any custom recovery… if you want to know how to do there is tutorial available in Utube i hope it help you Tutorial Link
I know how to root using patched boot.img through fastboot using puc...I am just asking whether flashing boot.img thru recovery works or not because OP said it may not work.

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
Ok, sto ancora aspettando una TWRP affidabile e senza bug per Haydn (Redmi K40 Pro), ma sembra che non arriverà mai. Mi Mix 4 avrà una TWRP decente prima di questo dispositivo a quanto pare, ma sono passati MESI di NIENTE.

Quindi non so, farò una donazione a uno sviluppatore ben noto che può effettivamente procurarci una TWRP decente, immagino. Sono stufo di aspettare e immagino di dover pagare per questo. Quindi chi devo contattare perché questo non accadrà organicamente, vero? Provo a contattare @Nebrassy?
Hello, I propose to organize a fundraiser to donate to an interested developer to entice him to release a 100% working version of twrp for this terminal.
Have you contacted the developer? what did he answer you?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So can we use this twrp permanently?
    Can you tell me the steps if so?
    Go to "Advanced" and select "Onekey inject TWRP".
    ———————— TWRP for K40 Pro + ——————————-

WARNING : I do not know who made this TWRP and i am NOT taking credit for it. Someone in my group chat found it. It's apparently from China. If you are the creator , PM Me.

images

INSTRUCTIONS

1) Download TWRP for K40 Pro + , and put it in your fastboot folder.
    2) Put your phone into fastboot mode.
    3) Do the following command : fastboot boot twrp-recovery-venus. It will automatically boot into TWRP.
    4) Change language to English (press the 6th option).
    5) Go to "Advanced" and select "Onekey inject TWRP".
    6) Swipe to inject the TWRP. It might take a few minutes, so don't worry.

Note: Don't change the boot slot (Slot A) or maybe will not boot at all.
    Tested by @mslezak

Bugs: ADB Sideload is broken.

If you find any bug, feel free to report it down below.

Credits to @Cozzmy13 for decrypting the TWRP image! Here's the summary of events :
    1) Chinese TWRP gets leaked onto my Telegram chat.
    2) The recovery image is encoded and requires a dodgy chinese tool to decode it.
    3) @Cozzmy13 finds a way to decode the image and make it bootable .
    4) Me and Augustin El Metralleta try flashing the image, and we find out it works.
    It is indeed effective after testing, very good!
    thanks for the dev xinkid520 a chinese dev
    yeah he made it, but encrypted it and sold it for money.
    so people from telegram decrypted it
    Bro after flashing magisk, is safetynet okay?
    Hi Bro Safety net is no problem on my terminal