• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[SHARED] Xperia 1 II Twrp

Search This thread

DeathShot9

Sep 4, 2015
Boston
I'm currently rocking the Russian firmware with an unlocked bootloader, Magisk, and EdExposed and everything is working great, on my North American Xperia. Would installing TWRP, assuming everything goes smoothly, require a factory reset? Also, can we do nanoid backups with this?

Ideally I would love to be able to go back to the American firmware, but delete the /OEM folder.

G8141KR

Dec 28, 2020
Anybody running it on android 11?
I installed it on Android 11 (Customized SEA)
After booting the firmware normally
Entry to TWRP is possible, but in TWRP state, all internal files are encrypted, making it impossible to install ZIP files and backup data.

If you use a little trick, you can back up the SUPER part and the modem part excluding the data, but you have to completely blow up the internal storage (only photos, videos, etc., the app data remains intact).

In case you want to install Magisk 21.1zip, but you fall into an infinite boot. Magisk 20.4.zip boots, but as a result, you can't install Magisk.

Reactions: niaboc79

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so, how long we can get xperia 1 II's official twrp with your work?

- SD-Card supported (wrong mountpoint)
    - should work fine in english
    - only short tested by me (I unlocked my phone today)
    - german translation is missing some words

There is something I wanna clearly point out:

This is NOT build from scratch, so I am not the developer.
    The fix is done to improve an already amazing work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/105bxSDVfvH16WLvnA9yC-mjaMZ25wa_Z/view?usp=drivesdk

So stay healthy everybody,

Pete
    Anybody running it on android 11?
    I installed it on Android 11 (Customized SEA)
    After booting the firmware normally
    Entry to TWRP is possible, but in TWRP state, all internal files are encrypted, making it impossible to install ZIP files and backup data.

If you use a little trick, you can back up the SUPER part and the modem part excluding the data, but you have to completely blow up the internal storage (only photos, videos, etc., the app data remains intact).

In case you want to install Magisk 21.1zip, but you fall into an infinite boot. Magisk 20.4.zip boots, but as a result, you can't install Magisk.