Shhh, you didn't see this...

Search This thread

Xleaky

Aug 25, 2013
You didn't see this from me... but 4th of Sep is gonna be exciting! Thats all I'm saying!

Attachments

• DSC_0445.jpg
    DSC_0445.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 13,472

vivftp

Dec 11, 2011
Just ran some numbers and that Sony phone would be about 109.24mm tall and 57.88mm wide. Compare that against the 123.8 x 58.6mm iPhone 5.

IF this is Honami Mini then Sony are bloody wizards for being able to achieve something like that. Thickness is the only unknown factor. Sure it could be a low/mid range phone, or this could be a hoax... All the insiders seem to believe Honami Mini won't be seen until December at the earliest. What're the chances it'll be seen as early as IFA?

Jonfensu

Apr 10, 2012
Just ran some numbers and that Sony phone would be about 109.24mm tall and 57.88mm wide. Compare that against the 123.8 x 58.6mm iPhone 5.

IF this is Honami Mini then Sony are bloody wizards for being able to achieve something like that. Thickness is the only unknown factor. Sure it could be a low/mid range phone, or this could be a hoax... All the insiders seem to believe Honami Mini won't be seen until December at the earliest. What're the chances it'll be seen as early as IFA?

I dont think so. It seems like 115-116mm x 60mm.You can fit a 4.3" screen in this dimension. Take a look Visual Phone Size Comparison Q10 vs Razr M vs ZL Just take the Top and Bottom ZL Bezel :cowboy:

vivftp

Dec 11, 2011
Here's an image of my scaling. The numbers are accurate

DSC_0445.jpg

It's worth mentioning that a Sony exec let slip not too long ago that Sony was working on 4 and 5 inch phones. Assuming he wasn't rounding down, that could mean Honami Mini is in fact a 4" device, and not 4.3" as has been rumored.

katykate

Apr 10, 2013

DSC_0445.jpg

It's worth mentioning that a Sony exec let slip not too long ago that Sony was working on 4 and 5 inch phones. Assuming he wasn't rounding down, that could mean Honami Mini is in fact a 4" device, and not 4.3" as has been rumored.

so if your calculation is right, the gap between those two phone would be 1 cm apart approximately . so why there is a big difference on the shadows between both screens by zooming and adding some noise and lightning ? both phone should match up the reflections even when you took a photo while your hands is moving .

please correct me guys if im wrong :confused:

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 914

Darkimmortal

Sep 21, 2010
so if your calculation is right, the gap between those two phone would be 1 cm apart approximately . so why there is a big difference on the shadows between both screens by zooming and adding some noise and lightning ? both phone should match up the reflections even when you took a photo while your hands is moving .

please correct me guys if im wrong :confused:

They do match, and if you study the reflection closely, you can see that the Xperia is quite significantly thinner

Reactions: katykate

Cuspide

Jul 5, 2007
Why the table wood is quite sharp and the phones are blurry.... ?

Envoyé depuis mon C6603

LitoNi

May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Why the table wood is quite sharp and the phones are blurry.... ?

Envoyé depuis mon C6603

Both of these phones look like they were taken else where and the leaker decided to change the background.

looks too much like the Z instead of the leaked images of Honami. you can just tell by looking at the placements of the bottom mic, the proximity switch or ambient light sensor, the front facing camera, and the corners resembles the Z not the honami.

maybe, sony is introducing a mini z instead of a mini honami. :eek:

I really doubt sony can pack all the goodies of honami into a mini version without downgrading anything else. not unless its super thick, which in this case it is not.

edit: this photo can indeed be real, set a camera up with a tripod and slide both phones from the bottom towards up or the other way around and take a snap shot of them.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You didn't see this from me... but 4th of Sep is gonna be exciting! Thats all I'm saying!

DSC_0445.jpg

Maybe it is Honami Mini...?