shhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Tabasco 1tx

May 15, 2009
All I'm gonna say is we all remember what happened to Napster and winmx and the law suits that pirate bay has gone through. The g1 has been out for less than a year and look how far it's come. I'm a hacker and pirate from way back, most of us have been modding motos before anyone had a clue. Just let them do their work and they'll release it when they can or maybe in bits and pieces in up coming releases. It'll come, just be patient.

jigdagod

Feb 8, 2009
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW......now that's what I'm talking about. That is sweet. I'm speechless. I almost screamed like a 5 yr old girl but everyone is sleeping right now. LOL

rigamrts

Apr 12, 2009
some of the apps may be htc exclusive but andriod itself is still gpl not much htc can do to stop that. and not sure if they will since it's great for bussiness knowing their stuff works cross platform the way it does. thier not liable if we mess up our phones anyways.

theslam08

Oct 24, 2008
East Coast
Wow....that home looks like nothing like android...nothing like anything out there yet. That is pretty damn intuitive....

If that is real (though how does it change that much in a couple of days I dont know...), thats just ridiculously amazing...speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone