• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Shipping notice

Search This thread

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Got mine around noon today but won't know when to expect it until around midnight.
Edit:
Estimated Thursday

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_20211026-135336_Gmail_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20211026-135336_Gmail_LI.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

namartlu

Mar 6, 2011
Got my shipping notice yesterday and it says delivery the 26th or 27th by a company called OnTrac in San DIego. No status yet on the tracking info but it is only coming from Orange county. Still says waiting package- this is so frustraating
I am also at San Diego, I got packages delivered by OnTrac all the time. For my P6P, my delivery date just got pushed out today to 10/29 or 10/30... my credit card got charged this morning though. How long before they shipped for you after credit card was charged in your case? Thanks!

namartlu

Mar 6, 2011
I am also at San Diego, I got packages delivered by OnTrac all the time. For my P6P, my delivery date just got pushed out today to 10/29 or 10/30... my credit card got charged this morning though. How long before they shipped for you after credit card was charged in your case? Thanks!
OK, just got the shipment notification, delivery date pulled back from 29/30 to 28/29! The tracking service shows expected delivery is 28! So excited now. BTW, it seems to be from Chula Vista... which is very close to me...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anybody order from T-Mobile?
    I did, and just we are all in the same boat, no CC charges or anything, but what I did notice is that the status changed from processing to Running, I got no idea what running supposed to mean but yeah
    Same here. Showing the ship & delivery dates on the same day, 10/28/2021.

I spoke w/one of my local "Team of Experts" associates from T-Mobile earlier this evening.
    I was concerned that, even though I'm showing the 10/28 date, the Pixel 6 Pro is now back-ordered until mid-November.
    What I was told that the bulk shipment has not arrived at the regional distribution center, but, it was still showing an estimated ship date of 10/28. (No tracking information yet).

Good enough for me. I'd went elsewhere for a carrier-free model, but, no one is matching the trade-in offers. (the full purchase price @ $899 for my Note20)
    Yeah, I asked 2 reps, 1 via phone then via T-Force and both assured me that I'll be having it by the 28th, so I guess will have to wait and see
    Anybody order from T-Mobile?
    Mine is still showing "preorder" on the order status page with a ship date of 10/28. No changes yet.

But apparently if you just type in the confirmation , last name, and billing zip without logging in, it shows "running" with an estimated delivery date of 10/28. 🤷‍♀️
    Huh, interesting! When I got my unlocked HTC 10 before I got the Pixel 1, I thought I still had to pay an activation fee to Verizon, before I switched to AT&T.
    No, because when you order an unlocked one, all you have to do is throw your SIM in it. You don't even have to notify Verizon. When you purchase a VZW model, Google makes you log into your VZW account, and that's when they get you. BUT, if you're a long time Verizon customer, it doesn't hurt to call them and ask them to waive the fee.
    I have Verizon and still no shipping notice for me .... Ordered less than 1.5 hours after start of Announcement on Oct 19th
    Same here. I originally had a delivery date of 10/28, but now my order page on VZW says "Delivery Date Will Be Updated Soon." Hopefully it still shows up this week.

P6P, 512Gb Black is what I ordered.