Shipping Question

Search This thread

Psych0t1c20

Feb 19, 2010
Jersey
Just wondering where you guys ordered from and the shipment/arrival dates. Ordered mines from giztop Thursday with express shipment and still waiting for it to ship.

fw85

Jan 4, 2016
Ordered from WondaMobile, shipped next business day, took 4 business days until delivery to my house (central Europe)

captainzoli

Mar 3, 2020
I ordered mine from Giztop with express shipping as well. If it gets here on Thursday as DHL is estimating, it will have taken twelve days in all. They seem to be a little slow getting orders out the door.

captainzoli

Mar 3, 2020
Just a follow up to the previous post, my order came from Giztop a day earlier than than expected. While they may not be the fastest seller in the world, they were very communicative, helped me get everything I wanted, including an item I had forgotten to order initially and the items arrived in perfect shape. I can recommend them from this experience.

Psych0t1c20

Feb 19, 2010
Jersey
Just a follow up to the previous post, my order came from Giztop a day earlier than than expected. While they may not be the fastest seller in the world, they were very communicative, helped me get everything I wanted, including an item I had forgotten to order initially and the items arrived in perfect shape. I can recommend them from this experience.

Oh nice. Seems that may be the case for me as mine is scheduled for Tuesday but it's already a few mins away. I do agree that they aren't the fastest they do have very good customer service.