Shopping for a new housing? Look here!

Search This thread

fade2black101

Jun 18, 2006
North London
I kept on checking ebay and waited and waited for the original unbranded housing, as all it seemed to have was coloured ones. Eventually some came onto the market from china for around 50 pounds. It arrived after a week or two and looks to be good quality (ive yet to fit it though as im worried I may mess something up)

You can purchase it also from truesupplier but it is much more expensive. So I advise you keep checking ebay until they come up again. But a word of warning, they go quickly so make sure you snap it up fast

Housing for sale!

I got a replacement housing from ebay which arrived yesterday:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170549457486&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I had cracked the side of my main chassis, but have managed to fix it with epoxy so I have the replacement housing for sale. Unfortunately it's not OEM (original HTC) as the seller described, but it was a very good price (£27.52) and appears pretty good quality. The mesh section of the battery cover isn't the best fit and the mute button on the rear won't light up as it's solid black rubber. It includes the silver bezel, the battery cover and the main chassis.

If anyone wants it, I'll let it go for £25 inc postage...

Cheers

Last edited: