Question Should I buy second hand P6 with screen replaced?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12320397
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 12320397

The phone supposedly fell and the screen broke. Screen was changed for an original one but the fingerprint reader doesn't work anymore.

Is there any chance I can bring it's functionality back without investing any extra money?

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
The phone supposedly fell and the screen broke. Screen was changed for an original one but the fingerprint reader doesn't work anymore.

Is there any chance I can bring it's functionality back without investing any extra money?
I wouldn't. You already know its not fully functional!
Any impact that can break the display may damage the mobo by high G loading, flexing or direct impact. The user doesn't want it anymore so why did they "repair" it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I wouldn't. You already know its not fully functional!
    Any impact that can break the display may damage the mobo by high G loading, flexing or direct impact. The user doesn't want it anymore so why did they "repair" it?
    any repair depot that replaces a screen with an "original" but the fingerprint reader still does not work is doing shoddy work.

i would pass this one by. and not look back.