Question Should I buy this phone for the camera or is there a better alternative at that price?

Search This thread

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
Should I buy this phone for the camera or is there a better alternative at that price?
I am not a hardcore gamer but performance is also a factor for me. TIA.
I have had the Mi 10 Lite 5G. A good phone but Poco F3 will have much better support for Gcam. Would definitely go for F3 over Mi 10 Lite.

Nemix77

Nov 11, 2011
This is not a camera phone, your best bet for a camera phone with performance is the Samsung S20 FE.

Otherwise you're asking for too much at this price range, you need to spend on a flagship phone like the Mi 11 if you want all the bells and whistles.

You either get a good camera in the Redmi Note 10 Pro but average performance or your get the Poco F3 which has the performance but just average camera at this budget oriented price range.

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
Nono, Mi 10 Lite 5G. Look up reviews on the phone. Read about it. Look at the prices.
I am pretty sure it's precisely what you need. Fast CPU, good camera, low price.

Though, the choice is yours. Only you know what suits you.
I had this phone last year. The camera is nothing special. F3 is clearly the better buy. Especially when combined with gcam.

Verbato

Jan 1, 2007
Hallingdal
I had this phone last year. The camera is nothing special. F3 is clearly the better buy. Especially when combined with gcam.
The camera is good. I've installed ArrowOS on it with gcam. Using it as a second phone.
How ever, it is a budget phone. It has a low price for a reason. At the same time, for that price, the camera is good.
The Poco F3 costs about twice as much as the Mi 10 Lite 5G.
At that price you are better off buying a used Xiaomi Black Shark 3. Superior camera, superior speed cpu/gpu, superior most of everything.

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
The camera is good. I've installed ArrowOS on it with gcam. Using it as a second phone.
How ever, it is a budget phone. It has a low price for a reason. At the same time, for that price, the camera is good.
The Poco F3 costs about twice as much as the Mi 10 Lite 5G.
At that price you are better off buying a used Xiaomi Black Shark 3. Superior camera, superior speed cpu/gpu, superior most of everything.
But where are you able to buy a Mi 10 Lite 5G for half the price of F3? In that case you are most likley talking about a second hand unit.

Xiaomi Black Shark 3 is a ugly gaming phone. I you are looking for second hand unit in that price range you can just as well buy a Mi 10 or Mi 10T Pro instead. Much better camera than BS3.

Verbato

Jan 1, 2007
Hallingdal
But where are you able to buy a Mi 10 Lite 5G for half the price of F3?
Chyna.
In that case you are most likley talking about a second hand unit.
I would have said so if it was.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 is a ugly gaming phone.
Who cares? I don't see OP stating, "it must be pretty, I love pretty phones <3" in their post.
I you are looking for second hand unit in that price range you can just as well buy a Mi 10 or Mi 10T Pro instead.
Sure, you could.
Much better camera than BS3.
Ah, but not better screen or CPU. And no, not much better. Slightly better.

I told OP to research on their own. Because there will be people here trying to tell, "I'm the know it all, I know best, do as I say, because what all others say is just poop, I know best".

The only person who knows what phone suits OP is OP. This is why I told OP to do their own research.

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
There's no "we", there's just you. You can't find it.
You are here just to argue, not to help. I don't care.
How can it be helpful to claim that Mi 10 Lite costs half the price of F3 but not provide a link? I tought you ment that OP could actually buy the phone for this price. If not, why would you bring it up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is not a camera phone, your best bet for a camera phone with performance is the Samsung S20 FE.

Otherwise you're asking for too much at this price range, you need to spend on a flagship phone like the Mi 11 if you want all the bells and whistles.

You either get a good camera in the Redmi Note 10 Pro but average performance or your get the Poco F3 which has the performance but just average camera at this budget oriented price range.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone