Question Should i get mi 11 or wait?

Search This thread

Nightf0x_007

Nov 5, 2012
Hello

I have oneplus 7t pro, and im thinking to get xiaomi mi 11, what your thoughts mates who have the phone?, i mainly target sd 888 but what about the camera, as i see mixed opinions about it, or should i wait and see mi 11 pro or ultra ?, What their prices will be ? My budget is 600-700 usd max

m1chb3ltr3

Mar 3, 2014
I'll wait if I was you, I got a xiaomi mi 11 and I can tell you that the cameras are awful, everything else about the phone is really really good but the cameras are a big no no, I'm even planing on selling the mi 11 to get a mi 11 pro or something with a better main sensor.

Nightf0x_007

Nov 5, 2012
I'll wait if I was you, I got a xiaomi mi 11 and I can tell you that the cameras are awful, everything else about the phone is really really good but the cameras are a big no no, I'm even planing on selling the mi 11 to get a mi 11 pro or something with a better main sensor.

The pro one when it is expected to relase and what will be its price ?

ralovesoc

Oct 11, 2020
Iasi
wtf? how are the cameras bad? you're insane

Mi8 asian

Jan 7, 2021
Are you try it on with Google Camera applicant? Have a problem with sensor or camera applicant? Cuz I barely seen people complaint about that.

Asnamus

Apr 7, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11
Mi11 main camera is good but not pixel and iphone amazing good. Wide one is barely usable, real disappointed in this one and also front one is disappointment. Phone flies, super smooth and fast depending on your settings. In my opinion not worth to replace one plus 7t pro for this device.

pogi.paul0119

Mar 14, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11
I pre-orderd mine, as the camera is just my second important feature, just interested how wonderful the screen and how fast the SD 888.. Anyway if the expectations would not met, there is a 15 day return policy what ever the reason is.. 😋