Candoy icon pack.

Rosemary font.

Nova Launcher Prime. 1522755970019.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TPWarrior

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
See this right here is a prime example of why when posting your setups, INCLUDE WHAT YOU ARE USING WITH YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

There's a few that have done it, and that's great! It helps everyone very much. But most do not.

In this case, you asked for info of where you can get what he posted, and he never answered. If he only would have included what he used, this doesn't happen. I just don't understand.
In that post I said it was a KLWP preset that I made. Meaning it was a personal preset I made and took lots of time making. Also I don't want to share it, because it's my own personal preset that I made. If I shared it, it wouldn't be personal anymore. I hope that cleared some things up.

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
In that post I said it was a KLWP preset that I made. Meaning it was a personal preset I made and took lots of time making. Also I don't want to share it, because it's my own personal preset that I made. If I shared it, it wouldn't be personal anymore. I hope that cleared some things up.
In that case that's absolutely different, agreed. But generally, overall, you must agree with me, right? How can it not be the most beneficial for everyone to include, what widgets, what what icon pack, theme, what mods, etc you are running? So many times I see someone post a screenshot or two, and people are asking, what this or what's that, and for whatever whatever reason, they don't respond. I know walls are a bit different, those are usually shared after, if it's asked for, I get that.

TPWarrior

Nov 9, 2012
Cincinnati
mowned.com
Minimalist ?.
Oreo 8.1 w/Substratum & Andromeda
*Lawnchair launcher.
*SubNa "Cidoty" Navbar
*Pixel Launcher Mods
*Ninety9 icons by King Rollo in navbar
*Saturate/Desaturate icon packs in app drawer
*Darkops "AMOLED Wallpapers"