How To Guide Show Turn On MIUI Optimizations in Developer Options

Search This thread

amgreenhawk

Jan 8, 2011
Warning: Use at your own risk. You can temporarily turn off to do what you want and turn on again. Like when you want to install the latest YouTube Vanced.

1. Make sure in Languages & Input, Autofill is set to Google.

2. In Developer's options scroll down to Autofill section and tap on "Reset to default values" 4 times and the Turn On MIUI Optimizations will appear just below.

Tested on Sweet - Global with 12.0.10.

amgreenhawk

Jan 8, 2011
If the developers hide it for a reason why you want use it ?
It's risky and if there is not serious thing Xiamoi won't hide it like that.

We need explaination before rush to this move

Because MIUI "optimizations" is actually an annoyance sometimes. It won't allow some apps to be sideloaded, for example. It's too aggressive and will hinder the normal functioning of some apps.

As I said, use it to temporarily disable to install something you cannot install and re-enable it.

If it's so important, Google would have implemented into core Android.

You won't destroy the phone by turning it on temporarily, if that is what you are afraid of. And Xiaomi would have completely disabled even this hidden setting if it's unsafe.

And I have already stated the warning before the guide. If someone don't know what they are doing and why they need to do it, then don't.

Reactions: ZainBilq

ZainBilq

• Nov 29, 2014
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    Because MIUI "optimizations" is actually an annoyance sometimes. It won't allow some apps to be sideloaded, for example. It's too aggressive and will hinder the normal functioning of some apps.

As I said, use it to temporarily disable to install something you cannot install and re-enable it.

You won't destroy the phone by turning it on temporarily, if that is what you are afraid of. And Xiaomi would have completely disabled even this hidden setting if it's unsafe.

And I have already stated the warning before the guide. If someone don't know what they are doing and why they need to do it, then don't.
    I agree.

Whatever Xiaomi does is not always for users safety; it is for its benefit too. If that was the case, Xiaomi should not have allowed users to unlock bootloader in the first place.

@Abdullah.Csit jumped in hurrily.

Reactions: amgreenhawk

Abdullah.Csit

• Feb 14, 2014
    Iraq
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    Redmi Note 10
    I agree.

Whatever Xiaomi does is not always for users safety; it is for its benefit too. If that was the case, Xiaomi should not have allowed users to unlock bootloader in the first place.

Not that what I'm pointing to ...

I'm not talking about overall about "Miui Optimization" option. We have a different situation with our Redmi Note 10 series. Xiaomi hide it from regular users and keep it in secret place for Developers users.
    we don't know if it safe to use it we don't know the cons on our amoled or device by disabling Miui Optimization or make Always on display work all the time !

maybe it's temporary at least for a few stock miui builds, maybe we won't talk about this in next few weeks or months

Reactions: amgreenhawk

amgreenhawk

Jan 8, 2011
    Xiaomi is okay, but we still need to be careful. Not everything they do is best for us.

Anyway, enjoy your Note 10 Pro. I believe this is one of the best phones released by Xiaomi (or even by other phones). It rivals even flagship phones by other companies.

Cheers!

Reactions: ZainBilq

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Warning: Use at your own risk. You can temporarily turn off to do what you want and turn on again. Like when you want to install the latest YouTube Vanced.

1. Make sure in Languages & Input, Autofill is set to Google.

2. In Developer's options scroll down to Autofill section and tap on "Reset to default values" 4 times and the Turn On MIUI Optimizations will appear just below.

Tested on Sweet - Global with 12.0.10.
      If the developers hide it for a reason why you want use it ?
      It's risky and if there is not serious thing Xiamoi won't hide it like that.

We need explaination before rush to this move

I agree.

I agree.

Not that what I'm pointing to ...

I'm not talking about overall about "Miui Optimization" option. We have a different situation with our Redmi Note 10 series. Xiaomi hide it from regular users and keep it in secret place for Developers users.
      we don't know if it safe to use it we don't know the cons on our amoled or device by disabling Miui Optimization or make Always on display work all the time !

maybe it's temporary at least for a few stock miui builds, maybe we won't talk about this in next few weeks or months
      Xiaomi is okay, but we still need to be careful. Not everything they do is best for us.

Anyway, enjoy your Note 10 Pro. I believe this is one of the best phones released by Xiaomi (or even by other phones). It rivals even flagship phones by other companies.

Cheers!
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone