Show us your Gear Watch Face

Search This thread

clockw0rk

Jun 1, 2014
Here are some watchfaces I made and uploaded on the Gear 2 forum before I found this mega one (and more active than Gear 2 forum). I'm posting them here now though because I've worked on all of them some since then to make them not so bad. Some need work still (hands off, etc). I have a Gear 2 Neo and use Watchstyler and the .json files always revert back after changing them. But hope you enjoy. Thank you to all the great people who have made watch faces here.

I'm too new? to post pictures, sorry.

Feel free to do whatever you want with them. They belong to the community now.

Animaniacs - Picked my favorite characters and placed them with the water tower background. Couldn't think of anything good for the second hand so I used the WB shield.
Animaniacs
Jurassic Park - This is from the Burger King watches sold for The Lost World movie in the 90s.
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park Night - Same as above but with the glow in the dark
Jurassic Park Night
Nightmare2 - Nightmare Before Christmas. Zero flying as the second hand was my favorite part.
Nightmare2
Peanuts - Charlie Brown and the favorites. His hands are stretched and need to be fixed though.
Peanuts
Peanuts Christmas - I couldn't find a watchface for the classic Charlie Brown Christmas. I took the snow as the second hand from a different Snoopy watchface I found here and modified it. Still could use work on it though.
Peanuts Christmas
Pikachu - Samsung Gear 2 is the closest thing I've got to a Pokeball to take Pikachu around all day. Hands are a bit weird.
Pikachu
Powerpuff Girls - I loved the idea of the Powerpuff Girls flying around Townsville chasing Mojo Jojo.
Powerpuff Girls
Rugrats Chucky - Burgerking watch that was sold for the Rugrats Movie in the 90s
Rugrats Chucky
Sonic - I wanted a classic Sonic level background with Tails flying as the second hand.
Sonic
Star Wars - I saw someone made this for the Gear S and not the Gear 2 so I took the image and tried doing one.
Star Wars
SuperMario - Galaxy is some of my favorite Mario. His arms are a bit of an eyesore but I like the Starbit as the second hand.
SuperMario
Swatch - I have this watch and like it a lot, but it doesn't do notifications. So yeah. I tried.
Swatch
TinyToons - Used a background from the TV intro and Gogo Dodo as the second hand.
TinyToons
Zelda - Windwaker Link with Navi as the second hand. I am working on bringing his head up or the hands down if I can to reveal his face better.
Zelda

I couldn't figure out how to attach files even though I've done it in other posts. Forgive me if I break any rules posting links. Thank you to everyone here for a lot of great watch faces.

sgoo

Jan 9, 2007
2aolr7.png
frlhg.png

:D

Last edited:

sgoo

Jan 9, 2007
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droid27.transparentclockweather

:)

Last edited:

OpenMind_NL

Nov 13, 2013
Triax

Available at Samsung Gear Apps for Gear S and the square Tizen Gears.

Attachments

• p01.png
    p01.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 427
  • p01-G2a.png
    p01-G2a.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 458
  • p01-G2b.png
    p01-G2b.png
    126 KB · Views: 446
  • p02.png
    p02.png